Chapter 8 - I love you too, Darling

Charley threw the quaffle at Oliver.

"Come on, Char! You're not helping either of us! What's up with you today? If you want to break the record you have to-" Oliver was interrupted as Charley started crying into her hands.

Oliver immediately flew over to her, dropping the quaffle. "Char? Are you alright?" He asked, peeling her hands away from her face.

Charley hugged him tightly. Oliver moved her over to his broom, grabbed her broom, and flew to the ground.

"Ced and I got in an argument last night."

"What about?" Oliver asked.

Charley shook her head, "Doesn't matter."

Oliver cupped Charley's face, "You know that I would be more than happy to beat him up, right?"

Charley laughed and nodded, "It's fine, Olly. Let's just go back."

"No, we're done for the day," Oliver told her.

"Olly, I'm fine."

Oliver shook his head, "No, let's go."

Charley stopped fighting and helped him put the washer away before they both changed into their normal clothes (Oliver trying to ignore the abundant amount of hickeys covering Charley.)

Oliver wrapped his arm around Charley protectively after they had put their brooms away. "So, what happened?"

Charley stayed silent as Cedric ran up to them. "Char, can I speak with you... Alone?" He asked.

Oliver looked at Charley, ready to go off on Cedric if she let him.

"I'll sit with you at lunch, yeah?" Charley said to Oliver.

Oliver faked a smiled and left the couple, flipping off Cedric as he walked away.

"What?" Charley asked Cedric.

"I'm fine with you being friends with Oliver, I was just tired and grumpy. So, I'm sorry for insulting Wood."

Charley nodded.

"Am I forgiven?"

Charley smiled and nodded, pulling him down to her and kissing him softly. Cedric grinned and kissed her back repeatedly.

"What's your first class?" He asked.

"Divination."

Cedric wrapped an arm around Charley and kissed the side of her head, "My little divination nerd," he said while he squished her cheeks with his free hand.

Charley laughed and swatted away his hand. "It would be more interesting if our teacher had any idea what she was talking about."

Cedric laughed, "Well my first class is over here, I'll see you later," he told her.

"Bye, Ced!"

.

"Alright boys, what's the plan?" Charley asked as she walked into the Gryffindor Common Room and slumped onto a sofa.

"Plan?" Lee Jordan asked.

"We didn't say anything about a prank," Fred added.

Charley looked around at the three boys, "So why am I here?"

"How long have you been dating Diggory?" George asked.

"Is it nine months now?" Lee Jordan asked.

"No. It's been like six," Charley said.