53.

Skye's POV

I looked at him confused and immediately shook my head. "No, everything is fine with the baby" I saw him smile. It was cute how involved and concerned he was. "I just don't know what to do. I wanna stream but I can't find the energy and then I feel bad because you threw everything away for me" I didn't want to start crying but I couldn't stop myself.
He was so good for me, he wanted to give me the world and I was an emotional wreck.
"Then you don't stream. No one is pushing you. You can just take your time and relax okay?" His hand brushed over my cheek.
He was everything I wanted but I was afraid I wasn't the person he fell in love with anymore.
I put my head against his chest. I was due in a few weeks and I felt so insecure, maybe it were the pregnancy hormones, I had to blame them.
He put his hand on my belly and looked at me. "What do you think? A boy or a girl?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's quite active, so maybe a little football player" he frowned a little when I said that. "Nah she will be a little princess. Just like you" it was the sweetest.
He was the sweetest. I knew he would be a great dad.
We laid down next to each other the entire evening. It would be our last quiet evening together.
Lando had to go to Bahrain for the testing days tomorrow and I would stay here.
I couldn't fly anymore, so I had to stay here alone. It would be so lonely and boring but I had no choice.

"Do you have everything you need?" I looked at Lando who shook his head.
"I don't have you" he pouted a little. He pushed his suitcase to the side and wrapped his arms around me. "Call me if something is wrong yeah? Call me at every hour of the day or night. Just call me" He said and I nodded. He would be in Bahrain for two weeks so we were hoping he would be back in time but we kinda expected him to miss it.
He would never make it back in time.
We just hugged each other for a while, I think we both didn't want to leave each other.
I hated that I couldn't go with him. I hated that Lexi would be around him, even though she was dating Charles I still didn't trust her. I would never trust her again.
Hopefully Chloe would keep an eye out for her.
"I am gonna miss you" I mumbled against his neck. He was stroking my back softly. "I am gonna miss you too, but we can do this" I don't know if he wanted to convince me or himself. We didn't have the best track record with long distance relationships.
"And you're gonna win this year" I looked at him with a smile.
"I definitely am" he winked. That was the Lando I loved the most. The confident silly one.

I couldn't wait to see him driving again. I could do my job anywhere so I could fly out to see him a lot but I was afraid this baby was gonna change everything.
It already changed us, we used to have sex anywhere and everywhere but that wasn't the case anymore.
I definitely missed that.
Lando grabbed my face and kissed my lips, his tongue slide against mine. I titled my head a little to taste him even better. I wanted to take it all in.
At the end of the last kiss, he grabbed his suitcase and waved goodbye.

It was probably the last time it would be just the two of us.