23.

I opened the door of my hotelroom and pushed Skye inside. I couldn't wait to get her out of that dress. I just wanted to touch her, to kiss her all over her body and to feel her touches as well.
"Baby you are so beautiful" I mumbled against her lips. I moved my hands over her body, I slowly unzipped her dress and let it fall down on the ground. I was so attracted to her, I couldn't explain it.
She crawled on the bed and looked at me with a smirk. "Are you joining me babe?" It was a question she didn't need to ask. Of course I wanted to join her, I waited on this for so long.
I crawled on top of her and kissed her entire body until I reached her lips. I pressed my lips a few times on hers, but slowly made my way to her neck. I could feel her hand slowly going into my pants.
She unzipped my pants, pulling it lower. I helped her taking it off. My dick enjoyed her touches.

She pushed me off her and sat down on top of me. Her hand traveled from my chest down to my dick.
She started to rub my dick slowly, I closed my eyes as I was enjoying it. "You like this baby?" She softly said. "So much baby" I moaned, I missed this.
I could feel her tongue on my dick. She was making me crazy and weak at the same time. "You want this only with me right?" She asked.

"Of course love" I quickly replied, she smiled a little. I could feel how she moved her hips on me and let me slide in her. Her hips moved perfectly with mine. "Why was Maya texting you?" She moved her hips faster and put her hands on my chest. I couldn't reply, not because I didn't want to but I was enjoying this too much.
"Lando?" Fuck was she really trying to have a conversation during sex? "Don't worry about it" I knew she wouldn't be happy with this answer.
I was right, because she licked my chest up to my lips. She pressed her lips against mine and kissed me like she never did before.
Her kisses made me weak, they were unbelievable. "Do you like her? Or do you like this more?" She mumbled on my lips. Her hips moved on my dick.
"I obviously like this more" I put my hands on her ass so I could move her hips a bit faster. "But you do like her?" She asked as she moved her hips down. "Fuck yeah" I moaned. I didn't even listen to what she said. I didn't want to talk anymore. I wanted to enjoy her, our time together.

After the most amazing sex, we were laying down next each other. "That was so amazing" I turned my body to her and put my head in her neck.
I definitely missed this. She didn't respond. She was probably tired so we both fell asleep not long after.

——————————

I woke up the next morning but I quickly noticed I was alone. Skye wasn't laying next to me and I didn't hear her in the bathroom. Where was she?
I noticed there was a paper laying on her pillow. I quickly looked at it, my heart stopped.

'I hope you have/had fun with Maya. I am so done with that shit, it's getting old. Don't text or call me. I need time'

Fuck, she definitely used me yesterday. She tried to get answers out of me by fucking me. I crumpled the paper and threw it away.
I couldn't remember that I said anything wrong though?
I looked at the ceiling, why couldn't she just communicate in a normal way? Not when we are having sex? I honestly couldn't remember what I said, I was just trying to enjoy her without having to think about other girls.