2.

"We really need to think about what we're gonna do about Maya" Lando said as we were both putting our clothes on.
We just had a little fun in his drivers room but we went back to reality soon after.
"She's never gonna stop baby. You really need to sue" I turned around to look at him. I knew he just wanted to ignore it but we couldn't. "They're not gonna fire her, she brings them the best gossip articles" he sighed. I thought he wanted to fight this but I guess not. "We need to try. You need to try. For us" I walked to him and grabbed his hands. "Please" he locked the corners of his lips and looked at me. He nodded. "For us" he intertwined our fingers and played a little with the ring around my finger. His ring, the ring that proved how much we loved each other.

I quickly grabbed my stuff as I walked out of his hospitality. The practices were gonna start so he had to get ready for that and I had to get ready to face Christian.
"Is Christian inside?" I asked Max who just walked out of the Red Bull hospitality. He nodded. "Good luck" he patted my back laughing. I definitely needed that.

"Can I talk to you?" I said as soon as I walked to Christian. He nodded as he turned his attention to me. "I am sorry but I am quitting" I decided to tell him straight away. There was no point in hiding the truth. "Why?" He literally looked at me the same way as Max. "Ferrari offered me a job" people must think I'm crazy to join Ferrari instead of Red Bull but they definitely needed me the most right now.
"If you feel like that's the right choice then I'm happy for you" He smiled, I definitely didn't expect this reaction but I couldn't complain about it.
"I don't know if it's the right choice but I just wanna thank you for everything" It wasn't a lie, I was really thankful for them. I loved the years I spend as a part of their team.
It felt weird to say goodbye to everyone in here.

I looked around me, it was probably the last time I would be in here.
I quickly grabbed a Red Bull before walking out.
It was definitely the end of a chapter.

I watched the practices in the Mclaren garage. I would start my new job at Ferrari next race weekend, so I was free this weekend.
I looked at the Red Bull in my hands. Fuck, I actually couldn't drink this anymore. I didn't think about it.
I put the can down on the table in front of me as Lando walked up to me. He took his helmet off and looked at me. "How did it go with Christian?" I loved how involved he was, it showed how much he cared. "Really good but I took this by accident. Can you act as if I brought it for you?" I put the Red Bull in front of him. He looked at me confused for a second. I pointed at my belly which made him nod immediately.
He opened the can and took a sip from it. "Now people really gonna think I'm joining Red Bull" he chuckled.

———————————

"I am so happy you're gonna join our team" Carlos said as we were having dinner together. Almost every driver and girlfriend was sitting at the same table. It definitely felt like a little family.
"You better treat her right" Max interrupted us as he looked at him. "I am already treating her right" Lando quickly said as he put his hand on my thigh. I rolled my eyes at their conversation.
I looked at Charles, he wasn't looking happy at all.
I moved my face a little closer to Lando. "What's wrong with Charles?" Lando looked at me and at Charles. "He just broke up with his girlfriend" he explained.
I felt bad, he definitely looked heartbroken.
Doing their social media was definitely gonna be a challenge.

Without anyone noticing Lando grabbed my glass of wine again and put his empty glass in front of me.
People would think it's weird if all of a sudden I stopped drinking wine especially during dinner.
Lando was drinking for the both of us right now which was pretty funny because he couldn't really handle it. "You okay baby?" I chuckled a little as I put my hand on his. "You owe me big time" he slurred a little. Zak was definitely not gonna be happy about this tomorrow.

 Zak was definitely not gonna be happy about this tomorrow

@LandoNorris: We are eating eating

Liked by @CharlesLeclerc, @BlueSkye, @MayaReyes and 453.475 others.

@MaxVerstappen1: and drinking drinking
> @LandoNorris: Shhhh
@Carlossainz55: what a boring conversation
> @CharlesLeclerc: jealous much?
> @LandoNorris: He's jealous jealous
@user1: Are all the drivers together?
@user2: imagine the bill though!
> @user3: as if they don't have enough money