4.

The entire weekend went by so quickly. Lando ended on P2 and Charles on P3. Max, once again won the race.
Charles looked so happy to give his fans atleast a podium in Monza.
It felt weird to wear a Ferrari shirt right now but they were doing everything to make me feel a part of their team.

Lando 🧡 :

Can't wait to rip that ugly shirt off of ur body.
You definitely look better without

Oh, but you can
I think I need some kisses

Yeah?
Are you in that ugly hospitality?

The Mclaren one?
No, I'm in this beautiful red one

You're gonna regret this
I'm coming

You will be coming
Literally
Later tonight

Ohhhhhh FUCK 🥵

I chuckled as I put my phone away. I loved to make him a little horny like this.
"Hi Skye, do you have a minute?" A French accent stopped me from walking out of the hospitality. It was Charles. He looked way better than last time. "Yeah sure" I nodded. "Congratulations by the way for your podium" I quickly added.
"Thank you but I actually just wanted to tell you that I really like having you around. You really took my mind off of things and I really needed that" he looked at me, smiling.
I loved that he felt better and that he thought I helped him with that.
"I am definitely happy to be a part of this team. I just hope you won't get bored of me"
I nudged him a little. He wanted to reply something but Carlos interrupted us as he put a hand on my back.

"Are you ready for the double date?" Double date? What was he talking about? "Did I miss something?" He chuckled a little. "Didn't Lando tell you? We are having a double date." No he didn't tell me but I bet he forgot about it himself.
Lando walked in the hospitality, he walked up to us and kissed my cheek as he put his arm around my waist.
"Are you ready to be punished?" Lando whispered in my ear. He definitely forgot about the double date as well.
"Yes I'm really excited to go on this double date baby" I smirked at him as he started to remember what he agreed to. "Oh right, let's go" he nodded and smiled at Carlos.
"You're still going to get punished though" Lando nudged me a little.
He was so horny lately but I definitely didn't mind.
I waved quickly at Charles, who was just looking at us. I felt a little bad. I should definitely hang out with him more.

—————————

"You're staying at Mclaren next year?" Carlos started to talk to Lando. I leaned a little in my chair. I was admiring Lando, he never looked better. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones but I was so attracted to him lately. I was always attracted to him if I was honest, but even more right now.

He was sitting in front of me so I decided to tease him a little. I took my heels off and brushed my foot against his leg. He moved his leg a little, he probably didn't expect it.
I moved my foot up to his crotch. I brushed my foot against his dick softly. He quickly put his hand on my leg and looked at me. I just smirked. I loved to make him a little horny while we were with other people.
His fingers caressed my leg slowly, he was definitely trying to calm me down and so I did.
I just put my leg on his so I could enjoy his touches.
I loved his fingers on my body, everywhere.

After the amazing dinner we went back to our hotel room. Lando didn't forget about what happened because he immediately pulled me against his body.
"Fuck, I really wanted to fuck you there" his hand brushed over my leg, up to my thighs and under my dress.
"Oh really baby?" I bite my lip a little as I felt his hand on my ass. "Yeah, you have no idea how gorgeous you are" his other hand brushed over my cheek, his thumb rested on my lip.
One hand was on my ass, the other on my cheek and he looked so unbelievable handsome right now.

This all seemed way too good to be true.

@BlueSkye: What a great view 😍

Liked by @LandoNorris, @Carlossainz55, @KellyPiquet and 103.849 others.

@LandoNorris: I still had the best view though 🧡
    > @Carlossainz55: thanks muppet
    > @LandoNorris: Don't ruin our cute moment
@KellyPiquet: My favorites!
@user1: they are the cutest
@user2: I love them