3.

Lando was definitely not fine today. I chuckled a little as he put his cap on. His eyes looked tired and I was pretty sure he had a headache as well.

We walked in the Mclaren hospitality together. Zak looked at him and immediately noticed something was wrong. "Are you sick?" He looked at him but also at me. I wasn't gonna explain it to him, so I looked at Lando as well.
"No, just had a rough night" he cleared his throat as he wanted to walk passed him but Zak quickly put his hand on Lando's chest. "Were you drunk last night?" He knew Lando so well, it was actually adorable. "No dude" Lando quickly responded but once again Zak stopped him. "We're gonna have a meeting today. I expect you to be there" I felt kinda bad, it was because of me that he was getting this kind of shit over him.
"Sure" Lando responded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

We walked to his drivers room together. He closed the door and sighed. "When are we gonna tell them?" He looked up at me.
"I don't know baby, not too soon" I didn't want to get my hopes up, not what happened last time and I didn't want people to start gossiping. I just wanted to enjoy this moment with Lando and only Lando.
"Fine but next time, you're just drinking water" he laid down on his couch, putting his arms in front of his eyes.
"I am gonna walk around the paddock. You rest a little baby" I said as I pressed my lips against his.
I knew he was tired and hangover so I wanted to give him some time alone.

As soon as I walked out of the hospitality, Ferrari's PR manager walked up to me.
"Skye, are you available this weekend? We really need you to do our social media" Fuck I thought I had a weekend off but I guess not. "I thought I would start next race weekend?" She sighed a little. "Yes but it's an important weekend today and honestly we need your popularity" it actually made me smile a little. I totally forgot my own popularity because of Lando.
I also kind of forgot my Twitch channel, I should definitely stream way more.
"So what exactly do you want me to do?" I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders. "Honestly whatever you think is best" okay they were giving me a lot of freedom. I didn't really expect this but I wasn't gonna complain.

I guess the best thing to do was the thing I did best, which was streaming. It would also be a great way to announce that I am working for Ferrari now.
"Hi guys, I know I didn't stream for a long time. I am sorry about that but it's a special stream today" I started to show them the Ferrari hospitality. "It's silly season and I changed teams. I am now part of this beautiful red team" It was gonna be the first time I would walk in here and I was already making an impression.
Everyone quickly looked at me, they probably weren't used to this but I didn't care.
I saw Charles sitting alone, he didn't look happy. I felt bad for him. I walked to him and sat down next to him. "So from now on, I'm gonna annoy this one a lot" I nudged him a little. A little smile appeared on his face. This wasn't what he wanted, but it was definitely what he needed right now.
A distraction from what was going on in his head.
"Charles, how do you feel about putting pineapple on a pizza?" I asked and he looked at me confused. He probably didn't expect this question at all.
"It's a real crime. Don't put pineapple on a pizza everyone" he looked at the camera as he laughed.
"Did you ever fake being sick to get out of a PR event?" Everyone probably did at some point because every driver kinda hated it. He looked guilty. "Of course I did, several times" he said a bit too loud. We both laughed as we saw his PR manager walk in.

We actually had a really good stream together. I had a lot of fun and I was sure Charles did too. "Thanks Skye, I really needed this" he smiled and pulled me in a hug.
I really wanted to bring some positive attention to this team, they really deserved it and so did Charles.