15.

"Babe, so I was thinking, maybe we could go on a quick ski trip?" Lando asked when we were packing our bags.
We had a couple of weeks off before we had to go America. "I can't ski, I'm pregnant you idiot but I would love a little trip" I said enthusiastically. "Oh but we can still drink hot chocolate and sit by the fire" I smiled at his offer. It was such a great idea and we really needed some time away.
"Only the two of us?" It was a question I didn't need to ask. It was never just the two of us and that was exactly how I liked it.
"Well.." his face showed what I already suspected.
"Then I'm gonna invite my sister okay?" I asked and Lando immediately nodded, it would distract Max a little so we could have some more private time.
"This is gonna be so much fun" I smiled as I walked to him. He immediately pulled me in a hug. He kissed the top of head and I put my head on his chest.
I needed this moment with Lando. To get away from everything and just spend a nice time together.

—————————

"It looks so cosy" I looked around the little cabin Lando rented. Lando had his arms wrapped around me from behind.
"Yes and the bedrooms are even nicer" he whispered in my ear and he bit it softly. I nudged him a little.
It was already pretty late when we arrived at the cabin so we decided to stay here for the first evening. Everyone changed into something more comfortable and we all sat down together in front of the fire.
It was our little family right here and I loved it.

"Let's play a game" Max Fewtrell said. Everyone nodded enthusiastically. "Let's play pictionary" he said as he grabbed the stuff we needed. "The losers make breakfast for the other team" he said as he sat back down.
"I am with you in a team" Lando nudged me a little. It was obvious we would be a team but I was still a little nervous about it because I really wanted to win.
I got up and grabbed the sharpie out of Max's hands. I started to draw Zak and it was like Lando could read my mind. "That's Zak dude" Lando said imitating Zak's voice. I pointed at Lando laughing "That's my baby" I said as I gave Lando a high five and sat down on his lap.
Max and my sister were a team as well and they honestly were great together.
Lando wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. I turned my face to his and quickly kissed his cheek.
Without even talking to each other we agreed on letting Max and Sophie win.

They were happy they won, I was sure it brought them closer together which was our plan all along.
They went upstairs not much later.
"So do you think they are gonna do naughty stuff?" Lando chuckled a little. We were both laying on the couch. My legs were resting on his as he was brushing his fingers over them.
"Oh they definitely are" we both laughed.
We were both on our phones, just relaxing a little.

Chloe

Hi babe
You wanna do something together?
Maybe next raceweekend?

Sure, what do you have in mind?

Maybe dinner or something?
I really wanna meet Lando 😊

Sure I will ask him

Okay I couldn't wait anymore. I had to be honest with Lando. I didn't know how he would react but maybe I made it a bigger deal in my head than what it was.
"Baby, I have to tell you something about Chloe" I blurted out. Lando looked up from his phone. He looked surprise, even I was surprised by my own sentence.
There was no way back now, I had to tell him.