30.

A couple of days passed. We landed in Brazil a few days ago.
Lando went straight back to business. He woke up early today to do some PR duties. I knew he must be tired. He didn't take a break in a long time and he planned a whole wedding while fighting for the championship.

It was my turn now to organize something. It was his birthday this weekend. He probably didn't plan anything because he was too busy planning our wedding, so I should plan something fun.
But I needed Max Fewtrell for this, he had to make sure all of his friends would stay here even though I'm pretty sure they already planned that.
"Just the guy I was looking for" I said as I walked to Max. He was visible surprised. "Why were you looking for me?" He raised his eyebrow. "I am planning something fun for Lando's birthday. So can you distract him a little bit and make sure his friends stay here?" He nodded immediately. "Are you just gonna surprise each other all the time?" He chuckled a little.
"No, we are done with that after this" I nudged him as I was smiling.
I was happy he agreed on this. It probably wasn't that hard to keep him busy because I knew he had a lot of PR duties lately and he probably would sleep every little chance he got.

I decided to take this weekend off. I wanted to concentrate on organizing his birthday and I didn't feel too great either. I was feeling a little sick, but I wasn't gonna complain about that. Not this weekend.
Even though I was free this weekend, I still wanted to be in the paddock. I felt home here and I wanted to see Lando as much as possible.
I closed my laptop a little as I saw him walking to me. I was sitting outside his hospitality, he quickly kissed my lips and sat down next to me.
He sighed a little as he put his cap on. "How are you feeling baby?" I looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Tired, I really need a break" he looked tired, his eyes were a little red. "I know babe, are you free tonight?" I felt bad. There were a lot of races this year, I could only imagine how he was feeling.
"I think so yeah" he looked at me. I could see he didn't really want to do anything, besides sleeping.
"I will take care of you tonight baby" I could hear how he sighed a little, he was probably relieved. "That would be awesome" he said as he grabbed my legs and put them on his lap. His hands brushed over my legs, we just stayed like that for a little while before he had to go back in his car.

@LandoNorris: Bom dia Brazil!

Liked by @BlueSkye, @MaxFewtrell, @Maxverstappen1 and 639.749 others.

@MaxFewtrell: Happy birthday
     > @LandoNorris: Stop doing that
@BlueSkye: BABY 🧡
@user1: Good luck this weekend!
@user2: You can do it!!

————————

I was watching the free practices in his hospitality. He was doing a pretty decent job.
Chloe walked in the hospitality. I loved how we just didn't care that we worked for different teams but still walked in each other's hospitalities as if it were our own. This wasn't even my hospitality but I felt like home here. "Skye, you really need to fix a date between Charles and I" she looked at me with her best puppy eyes. I laughed as I shook my head.
"I can fix a double date?" I suggested because I didn't know if Charles liked her, it would be less awkward if Lando and I were there too.
Hopefully Lando wouldn't mind that. "Oh my God yes that's such a good idea" she clapped her hands in excitement but she stopped as she looked at the screen.

I quickly looked up as I saw a Mclaren against the barrier. I couldn't really see who it was until the camera zoomed in on his number 4.
It was Lando