12.

After an amazing day with Lando we had to get back to reality.
Lando arrived a bit earlier to the track, I expected him to be good today since he missed his interviews yesterday.
But as soon as I walked in the paddock, I heard music blasting and for once it didn't come from the Red Bull hospitality. It came from the Mclaren hospitality.
I walked closer to it and I saw Max Fewtrell and Lando dancing in the hospitality.
I chuckled a little as I looked at them, Lando waved at me and gestured me to come to them.

As soon as I walked in, he grabbed my hand and pulled me against his body.
"There is my princess, you wanna dance with me?" He smiled as I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I didn't know you could dance like this?" I smirked, I could feel his hands on my waist.
I fell in love with him more and more. "I have to practice for our wedding right?" His nose touched mine. It definitely gave me butterflies.
"Oh yes you definitely should baby" I mumbled on his lips as I kissed him softly.

"Yeah yeah, you love each other we got it. Skye you need to come with me" Max Verstappen walked in the hospitality and interrupted our kiss.
"Excuse me?" Lando looked at him, he was still holding my hand. "She's quite busy right now" he continued as he pulled me closer.
"Mate, I need her to pick my new social media manager. She has an eye for these things" oh fuck I totally promised him that. I forgot about that. "She does but there is a magic word and I didn't hear that so I'm just gonna continue being mushy with her" he kissed my cheek a few times, followed by a lot of kisses on my neck. I could tell Max was getting annoyed but Lando didn't care.
"Skye, do you wanna come with me?" Max asked again but Lando still wasn't pleased because he raised his eyebrow at him. "Please" he quickly added. I chuckled a little. "Sure Max" I said as I looked at Lando who just smirked at me. "I will see you tonight" he said and pecked my lips quickly.

"You guys are getting annoying right now" Max laughed as he nudged me a little. "But you love us" he didn't answer but I knew he wanted us to stay together.
"So before we walk in, who is your favorite out of all of them?" We stopped in front of the Red Bull hospitality. "I haven't seem them, it's all up to you" I rolled my eyes, of course he didn't even talk to them.
"Good luck" he patted my back laughing as he walked to his garage. He wasn't even gonna stay? He must trust me a lot with this, or he just didn't care at all.

I walked in the hospitality and in the room where all the candidates were sitting.
I looked at all of them, they seemed nervous. Was I really in charge of this? I wasn't even a part of this team?
"Hi guys I'm Sk.." I started but someone already interrupted me. "Oh my God, Skye" a girl suddenly said. I quickly looked at her.
Fuck what was she doing here?
"I thought you weren't part of this team anymore?" She raised her eyebrow. "I am not, but Max asked me to do this" I noticed I was stuttering a little.
Fortunately Max walked in, he probably noticed the look on my face because he put his hand on my back softly. "So what do you think?" He looked at me but took a quick look around the room.
"Oh hi Chloe, are you back?" He smiled at her and walked up to her to hug her.

I guess he didn't need me to make this choice. He would pick her because he always liked her. Not as much as me but he really liked her work.
It was a pretty easy decision.