49.

Lando texted or called me every day but I was really starting to miss him. I couldn't wait to have him back, I couldn't wait to kiss him again.
Our little break from each other definitely was a good idea, for me at least.

It was time to go back to the thing I loved the most, streaming. I was kinda nervous because I didn't know how my chat was gonna react. I didn't do a stream in a long time even though I promised them to stream more.
It was just so busy lately.
"Guys I know I didn't stream very much lately but I just wanna tell you all that I decided to be a full time streamer again" I said as soon as I started to stream.
It was the thing that made me the happiest so I really thought this was the right decision.
I guess my chat thought the same thing because they all went crazy.
Not long after they started to ask questions about Lando, I was used to that already.
I thought it was pretty weird that he wasn't in the comments. He usually liked to joke around in the comments whenever I was live but he wasn't right now.
"Lando is in Ibiza with his friends but he's coming back soon" I explained the reason why he wasn't here.
I played some games and watched some videos. I really missed this and my chat. It was relaxing and I could do whatever I wanted. No one told me what I had to play or say, I liked that.

After the stream, I walked to the living room. Sophie was watching Netflix and looked at me as I sat down next to her.
"Have you heard from Max today?" I asked and she immediately nodded. "Yeah he texted me a couple of times. They're going on the jetskis today" she explained and as soon as she finished her sentence my phone lit up.
Lando was facetiming me. I quickly picked up, I was excited to see his face.
"Hi baby, I loved the stream" he said with a smile on his face. "Oh so you watched it?" I actually thought he didn't watch it because he didn't leave any comment.
"Yeah of course we did. I always want to see your pretty face" I could see the sea in the background, I wish I was there with him because it looked absolutely beautiful. "I didn't see you in the comments though" I jokingly said but I also kinda wanted to know why he didn't leave a comment. "No because you said you wanted to be more than my girlfriend so yeah" he looked a bit confused right now and I could understand why. He wanted to give me all the attention and I was complaining he didn't leave a stupid comment.

"I miss you so much baby, I can't wait to have you back" I decided to change the subject.
"I miss you too, I'm literally gonna rip your clothes off when I'm back and I'm gonna kiss you all over your body. Fuck, all the way down to your thighs and...." he probably didn't notice Sophie was sitting next to me.
She coughed a little, trying to stop him from saying anything else. "Is Soph there?" I nodded as I moved the camera to her. She waved quickly.
Not much later Max joined the call as well and the four of us talked about our days.

If there was one thing I realized during his vacation, it was that he actually made my life much more fun. I felt so bored while he was away. I also felt very lonely, I couldn't wait to have him back and cuddle up to him.