17.

Lando and I had a nice walk together. We talked a little bit more about Chloe. I actually really liked her, I was just afraid she would tell Lando these things and it would look so bad without context.
I felt relieved he knew about it now and he was fine with it.
I could introduce them to each other without being scared. I was already excited about that because I knew they would get along great. They were both silly.
"Did you bring your laptop?" Lando asked as we returned to the cabin. I nodded. I always brought my laptop everywhere.
"Let's do a stream together, I think your fans will really like it" he was right, they commented on every picture that they wanted a stream and they would really enjoy one with Lando and maybe Max in it.
"Okay good idea, but what are we gonna talk about?" He just shrugged his shoulders in response. "We will think about something. We are pro streamers" Of course he would say a thing like that but I actually really liked that he wanted to stream with me.

After a little while we were all sitting together on the couch. Lando and Max has been setting up the streaming equipment, which was pretty much just a laptop, camera and mic.
"Hi guys, finally another stream" I said as I started the stream. "And I have a couple special guests but the most important one is this one" I said as Lando waved at the camera. As expected the chat went crazy when they saw him.
Everyone loved him so much and they loved us together.
"So guys we are on a little trip together so our set up sucks right now" Lando said as he noticed the quality sucked.
Max walked up to us and put the mic more in front of us. "Pro streamers, they don't hear you because your mic is too far" Lando and I looked at each other and started laughing.
We acted the same, it didn't matter if we were in front of the camera or not.

@BlueSkye: Just a little walk with a pretty view

Liked by @LandoNorris, @MaxFewtrell, @Chloekg and 103.749 others.

@LandoNorris: All I wanna see is you ❤️
@MaxFewtrell: too bad the view is blocked by that muppet
@Chloekg: you guys are so cute
@user1: Oh my God
@user2: love this

————————

Max and Sophie already went too bed. They definitely liked each other so we tried to not make it awkward for them. We just acted as if it was totally normal they always went to bed together.
"So are you ready to win this championship?" We were both laying on one side of the couch. He shrugged his shoulders. "I am but the pressure is just too much sometimes" I guess that's why he wanted to go on trips as much as possible. Just to take his mind of things. He wanted to forget the pressure he was under.
"Just know that we will be proud of you, no matter what" I said as I put my hands on my belly, it made him smile a little.
He crawled closer to me and put his head next to my belly. "Don't worry, daddy will definitely win that championship, for you and your beautiful mommy" he whispered as he kissed my belly a few times.
I looked at him, I couldn't be happier with him and the little one. We were definitely gonna be a beautiful little family.
Lando looked up at me and stuck his tongue out.

Okay maybe we were gonna be a silly little family but I wouldn't want it any other way.
I just had to support Lando through the upcoming races, he was definitely gonna need that.