14.

Lando really needed to win this race. It would be very difficult to win the championship if Max won this race again.
I was sitting in the Ferrari hospitality, alone. I should be happy, everything was going great between Lando and I, I loved my job and I had amazing people around me but there was still one problem.

That problem was walking with Max through the paddock. I had to talk to Chloe before she talked to Lando or Max.
"Hi Skye, you okay?" Charles walked in the hospitality and shook me out of my thoughts. "Yes just waiting for my two C's to film a video" I said as I grabbed my camera. Carlos walked in and smiled. Most of the times it scared them away but I guess they were in a good mood today.
"What do you have in mind today?" Carlos looked at me. If I was honest, I didn't really prepare anything. "Not much actually. I guess the marketing team has some snacks so let's steal those" I said and they both looked at each other smiling. "Let's do that" Charles laughed as we walked to the marketing office.
I filmed everything, I knew the fans would like it.

After that, the three of us sat down in the garage. "This was such a great idea" Charles said as he put another snack in his mouth.
"She's just trying to make us fat so Lando would win" Carlos laughed. I was definitely not trying to do that but it was not a bad idea. I chuckled as I shook my head.
I really loved spending time with them.
"It's time for the race guys" their racing engineers walked up to them and patted them on the back.
My heart started to beat faster, I really wanted Lando to win this race.

—————————

I looked at the tv which was showing the broadcast of the race. Lando was doing such an amazing job, I was so proud of him.
Max had a lot of problems with his car, so he was all the way down in P8, which was the perfect scenario for Lando.
For the first time in a while Charles and Carlos both ended up on the podium, next to Lando who won the race.
I couldn't be happier even though I felt a little bad for Max.

I looked up at the podium ceremony. Lando was so happy, his smile couldn't be bigger.
"Are you avoiding me?" I quickly turned my head to the girl next to me. It was Chloe. "Hi Chloe, no I was just busy" I smiled a little, but I just wanted to look at Lando.
"So I guess you got the boy" she nudged me a little and smiled. She looked up at Lando who was looking back at us.
"Yeah I did" I nodded with a little smile on my face. I got the boy, the love of my life.
"So when is the big day?" I shrugged my shoulders. "We don't know yet" she looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

The podium ceremony ended not long after. "I have to go" I said as I tried to walk away but she quickly stopped me. "You wanna hang out sometime? I don't know anyone except for you and Max. Maybe you can introduce me to Lando?" I remembered how I felt when I didn't know anyone. It felt lonely. I nodded. "Yes we can go hang out with the two boys" I smiled before walking away.

I wanted to congratulate Lando so I quickly walked to his hospitality. He was standing outside, the bottle of champagne was laying on the ground next to him.
"Baby I am so proud" I said as I walked up to him. He opened his arms and wrapped his arms around me as he picked me up.
I couldn't explain how much I needed this hug.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. All I could smell was champagne and sweat and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I loved him so much but I had to be honest with him.

@LandoNorris: Yayayay we did it again!

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Mclaren, @Quadrant and 748.748 others.

@BlueSkye: Congratulations baby! So proud 🧡
@Mclaren: We'll get that championship
@Quadrant: big boss!
@user1: ur a winner
@user2: that's kinda hot.