45.

Skye and I returned back to England. Sophie and Max were already here.
As soon as we walked in the house, I wanted to lay down and just watch a movie or something. It was such a long flight.
"You wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" I looked at Skye who put her stuff down and immediately nodded. "That would be amazing" we walked in the living room. Fortunately, Max and Sophie already went to bed so we had some privacy.
We both laid down on the couch and Skye cuddled up to me.
We picked a movie but I knew we weren't really gonna watch it. We were probably just lost in our thoughts.

Skye skipped all her classes but she still wanted to try to do her exams so she would be studying a lot.
I wanted to spend time with my friends but I also wanted to get as fit as possible, so I was gonna spend a lot of time in the gym of the MTC.
"We have to go look at that one house tomorrow" Skye broke the silence. I nodded. I really loved this house but I couldn't kick Max out. He could stay as long as he wanted but Skye and I needed a place for ourselves.
"Did you figure out yet what you wanna do?" I knew she wanted to step out of my shadow but I figured she didn't even know what she wanted to do herself. She shrugged her shoulders.
"Just gonna finish my school and continue working for now" she mumbled. I really didn't like that idea if I was honest.
"Wouldn't it be a better idea if you stopped working?" She quickly looked up at me. She raised her eyebrow. Okay she definitely didn't think it would be a better idea. "Why should I stop working?" She got out of my arms and sat back up. "Because I can't stop?" I don't know why she got so mad. I just thought she was doing too much right now and especially with a baby on the way. "You're so selfish. I should stop because you are the superstar" she chuckled sarcastically.
I was selfish? Was she serious right now?
"Yeah because how else are you gonna buy all your expensive dresses?" I raised my voice a little. I was so done with her right now. Why was I always the bad guy? Why did I always need to be cute and be fine with everything?
She just looked at me, without saying anything. She probably didn't think I would notice.
As if my manager wouldn't tell me, especially when they cost that much.

She just stormed out of the room. I could hear how she went upstairs.
I didn't follow her. She always did that. Instead of talking she just walked away.
I guess this would be my bed for tonight?  "Hey mate, how was your flight?" Max walked in the living room and sat down on the couch. He probably heard our fight and wanted to check if everything was alright. "Yeah good, long. I am happy we're back" he smiled as he looked at the tv.
"Did you and Skye had a fight?" I shrugged my shoulders in response.
I wasn't in the mood to explain it, I didn't even know what it was all about. "Just a misunderstanding I guess. You wanna play golf tomorrow?" Max immediately nodded. I knew he would be down for it.

Max didn't stay downstairs for long, he probably just wanted to check if I was alright.
I turned the tv off and got up. Fuck this, I wasn't gonna sleep here. I was gonna sleep in my own bed.
I walked upstairs and opened the door of my room. Skye was already laying in bed, I just laid down next to her. It felt good to sleep in my own bed again after all these months but it didn't feel right.

She probably thought it was easy for me. I was literally doing my dream job but it wasn't always rainbows and sunshine.
I just wish she could see how much I actually sacrificed for her.