50.

Lando returned back after his vacation with the boys. He came back even more tanned than he already was. "Baby" I said as I opened my arms, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips.
It felt so good to feel his lips against mine again.
"I've missed you so much" I mumbled against his lips. He didn't reply but I knew he missed me too. Or atleast I hoped so.
He just kissed my lips and cheek a couple of times.

"How is this little one doing?" He said as he put his hands on my belly. "She's doing fine" I chuckled. I noticed how Max and Sophie immediately looked at the both of us. "Oh my God, did she just reveal the gender?" Sophie looked at Max. "Yes she did" he answered.
Lando and I both laughed. "I did not, I just think it will be a girl. We don't know the gender" I explained. I didn't really care if it was gonna be a girl or a boy but I definitely felt as if it was gonna be a girl.
"And you're hoping for a boy?" Max looked at Lando who just shrugged his shoulders.
He never really said what he was hoping for, I don't think it really mattered to him.

A couple of hours later, Lando and I were laying in bed together.
I really missed his arms around my body. I really missed having him next to me.
"How was your vacation? How was Martin's show?" I asked as I was laying against his body.
"Oh baby Martin's show was amazing. We partied until the next morning. Unbelievable" he started explaining. I honestly wish I could've been there. It sounded like an unforgettable evening.
"Did you enjoy yourself with Soph?" He asked as his fingers brushed over my back. "It was okay, I've missed you though. It was pretty boring without you" I admitted.
"Oh was it boring yeah?" He smirked, his hands traveled over my body and pulled me under his body.
His kisses felt like home, his touches made me feel weak but I didn't feel pretty at all.
I just didn't get how he could still kiss me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world.
I didn't feel like that at all. I had stretch marks all over my body.
I guess he could feel how insecure I was because he stopped kissing me and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He titled his head.
"I am sorry, I really missed and love you but I just feel so ugly" he looked at me, confused. "You are so fucking beautiful though. You have no idea" his fingers brushed over my cheek as he got off me.
He probably understood that we wouldn't have sex tonight.

I felt bad, we didn't have sex for a couple of weeks now. We've never gone so long without being intimate but he didn't make a big deal out of it.
He put his arm around my body and pulled me against him. "I love you so much and to me, you're the prettiest woman in this world. Just remember that" he mumbled as he put his head in my neck.
I sighed a little. I felt so safe with him, he made me feel so good but why did I feel so insecure?

The season was about to start again. There were only a few weeks left, but those weeks were always busy for Lando. He had to train harder than before, be on the simulator a lot and do a lot of PR things.
I was gonna make sure that I was gonna support him through it all.

And most importantly, I had to talk to him about why he threw the championship away for me.