18.

After an amazing little trip, we went back to reality. We arrived in America.
I knew it was gonna be a tough couple races. The pressure was high and Lando had to deal with it all.
I knew he would be able to do it, but I was definitely gonna support him.

"Okay so I need to know why you are avoiding me Skye" Chloe walked up to me. I guess I really owed her an apology or an explanation. Maybe even both.
"I am sorry Chloe, I really am. Maybe we can have drinks together tonight?" Her face lit up as she nodded enthusiastically. "Yes that would be amazing" I pulled her into a hug and she quickly wrapped her arms around me too.
It felt good to have a friend again around here. I never really trusted girls around here but I felt as if I could trust her.

We both walked our separate ways after that. She went into the Red Bull hospitality and I walked to the Ferrari one.
I had to admit that I missed my two C's.
"Hi guys, how are you feeling?" I walked up to them, they were sitting together and smiled as they saw me. "A bit jetlagged but fine" Carlos replied and Charles nodded in agreement.
I guess it was a hint that they didn't want to do anything active. Just a chill little video it was.
"Just do whatever, be yourself. I will film it"
I said as I grabbed my camera. They started to act silly, it was exactly what Ferrari needed.
A lot of silly content from their two drivers.

After a while, they decided to get ready for quali.
So I decided to go to Lando, I wanted to wish him good luck. Just as I walked to the Mclaren hospitality, Lando walked out of it. He was probably going to his garage. He smiled as he saw me. "What are you doing here?" His racing suit was hanging down from his waist. He looked so handsome. "I wanted to wish you good luck but you won't need it because you'll be great as always" I put my hands on his chest and kissed his lips quickly.
"Fuck I'm so lucky to have you" he mumbled on my lips. I chuckled a little because I knew I was the lucky one.
"Get that pole baby" I smiled and he nodded as he walked to his garage.

@Mclaren: Hi America, we are ready for you 🇺🇸

Liked by @LandoNorris, @BlueSkye, @Danielricciardo and 649.749 others.

@BlueSkye: Hi admin, I need that picture! 😍❤️
@Quadrant: C'mon boss
@user1: wow speechless
@user2: we are ready for you too 😍
@user3: champion!!

—————————

I was looking at the screen which was broadcasting the race. I can't explain how nervous I was. I've never been this nervous and it was only a qualifying. I just really wanted Lando to be on pole. But unfortunately he wasn't on pole. Max was the one on pole and Lando ended on P2.

I was still a good result but obviously not what he wanted.

Lando 🧡

I'm going for drinks with Chloe
I'll see you later tonight?

You better don't drink alcohol babe
But have fun
I love you

I'll be good
I love you baby

I was sitting with Chloe at a table in a cute little bar. She ordered a wine and I got a virgin mojito. I obviously couldn't drink because I was pregnant and I guess Chloe figured it out as well. "Can I ask you a question?" she asked all of a sudden. I nodded. "Are you pregnant?" I loved how direct she was. Many people probably thought the same thing but no one really dared to asked me.
"Yes" I quickly answered. Her eyes lit up and she clapped in excitement. "But please don't tell anyone. We are kinda keeping it a secret" She nodded, I felt as if I could trust her. "I'm so happy for you. You'll be the best parents. Was that the reason why you avoided me though?" I shook my head as I took a quick sip from my drink. "I just thought you would tell Lando what we used to talk about" she looked at me confused. "About how nice it would be to date an F1 driver" I started to explain.
"You really think I would tell him about that? I wouldn't do that and besides, we were just joking about that."  She obviously never really met Imani or Lexi.  They would've ran to Lando just to tell him. "Yeah well, I've met some girls who would actually do that." I looked down and she put her hand on my arm. "Now you have someone around who will support you and your relationship" She actually really made my night. It felt amazing to have someone who I could trust besides Lando.