22.

Lando's POV

I was back in the race for the championship after this win. I couldn't be happier. I knew it would get tougher during the next couple of races but I was ready for it.

Max Verstappen was walking next to me. We had to do the top three press conference. "You wanna go out tonight?" He looked at me. I nodded. "Are you bringing Kelly?" He took a while to think about the answer. "Are you bringing Skye?" He asked in response. "Yeah I would like to bring her. I think there is something wrong with her so I don't wanna leave her alone" I don't know what was wrong with her lately. She never really touched me anymore, I always had to pull her to me. It was definitely bothering me. "Then I'll bring Kelly too" he smiled and quickly looked at Chloe who was walking behind us. "You should come too" she looked at him with a smile but quickly looked at me as well.
I nodded and smiled. It would be nice to get to know her better as well.

After the interviews, I went back to my drivers room. Skye was waiting for me in front of the hospitality. I was so happy to see her, she could always make me happy.
I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. She put her head on my chest. I guess she needed this hug more than I did.  "Baby do you wanna go out tonight? With Max, Kelly and Chloe?" She quickly looked up at me. "Sure but can we cuddle after?" I smiled a little. She was cute. Of course I wanted to cuddle with her, maybe a lot more. I needed it, we needed it.
It felt like we didn't have sex for ages but maybe it was my fault as well. I was so tired lately.
I definitely wasn't a good boyfriend right now.

—————————

It was actually a nice night out. We just had fun together with the people I liked the most. "Baby I am going to grab a drink. You want something?" Skye looked at me. She looked amazing tonight. Her dress was classy and sexy and her hair was straightened perfectly.
"Something non alcoholic babe, so bring me whatever you're drinking" she nodded and quickly kissed my lips before walking to the bar.

Chloe walked up to me with a smile on her face. "Hi Lando, how are you?" I met her a few times and honestly I could see why Skye liked her. "Tired but good, how are you?" She quickly looked around, probably trying to find Skye. "You have to be more careful. Skye is suspecting something" she put her hand on my arm and moved a little closer. "I am just warning you but she saw the texts on your phone" oh fuck, that's why she's acting so weird around me.
Maybe I should be a little more careful. "Thanks for telling me Chloe. I appreciate it" I smiled at her. I couldn't ask her anything else because Skye walked back to us.
"Here's your drink baby" she said as she gave me my drink. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek softly. "Thank you love" I put my face in her neck, she smelled so good right now.
It was a cue for Chloe to leave us alone. "Baby, I wanna go back" I could feel her hands on my back. "I wanna make love to you" she continued. I titled my head as I looked at her. I quickly put my drink down and grabbed her hand.
"Let's get out of here" I smirked as I pulled her with me.

It can't explain how much I was looking forward to this.