16.

"Yeah okay?" Lando was looking at me, waiting for me to explain.
I sighed a little. "So Chloe and I were actually good friends when we both worked for Red Bull" he nodded as he was listening to me. "And before we got serious, her and I used to joke about dating a F1 driver. You know how girls get when they're together" I smiled a little, trying to make it not as serious. He just shook his head. "No I don't know how girls get when they're together. So those texts were true?" I quickly shook my head and grabbed his hand. "No the texts are completely fake, but we did talk about having all the money and the life as a girlfriend" I didn't know how to explain it in the right way. "But then we started dating and I realized there is so much more than just money" I looked at our hands, I could tell he was thinking about what I just said.
"So you started dating me because of my money?" I was hoping he wouldn't come to that conclusion. "That was definitely not the only reason" he chuckled a little. "But it was a reason?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.

He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head as he was thinking about what I just said. "I am going to bed" he said as he got up. He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips quickly before he walked upstairs.
I had to give him a little space, I understood that. He had to think about it. He probably was a little disappointed as well.

An hour later I decided to go upstairs as well.
I opened the door of our room and slowly walked in. Lando was already sleeping.
I walked to our bed and crawled next to him.
I tried to be as quiet as possible but I guess it still woke him up because he turned a little so he was laying on his back. He opened his arms slowly, it was an invitation to lay in his arms.
I put my head on his chest, I could feel how he kissed my head softly, his fingers were brushing my back.
I was happy he still wanted to cuddle me even though he probably doubted me.

—————————

The next morning I woke up alone. Lando was already gone. I sighed. Why did I tell him? Because I was trying to communicate more and be honest with him.
He deserved that, I just hoped he knew I was really in love with him.

I got up and put some comfy clothes on. I slowly walked downstairs. I didn't want to fight with him.
I just wanted to kiss him and be happy with it.
Lando was standing in the kitchen, he had flour all over his face. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I think I need you" he chuckled. I laughed as I walked to him. "Good because I know I need you" I put my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Thank you for being honest with me" he mumbled softly. Just as I was about to kiss him he threw some flour in my face. We both started laughing.

At the end of our flour fight, we actually made some breakfast just in time because Sophie and Max walked downstairs. They looked at each other as they noticed what a mess it was.
"We made breakfast, so you guys are gonna clean the kitchen" Lando said as he put a pancake in his mouth.
"Skye and I are going on a walk" he put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I nodded at them laughing.

I guess they already regretted winning the game yesterday.

@LandoNorris: Cold cold cold

Liked by @Chloekg, @MaxFewtrell, @BlueSkye and 639.749 others.

@MaxFewtrell: is that my hoodie?
    > @LandoNorris: Can you stop
@Mclaren: Don't do anything dangerous
@user1: woowwww
@user2: Fuck!
@user3: Eyes, hair and everything