11.

Skye's POV

It actually scared me a little when Lando said he wanted to talk to me. I noticed how he was looking at my ring, or his ring.
"You wanna go back to your room or?" I didn't really know what to do or say. Everything was going so well between us right now, I just hope he wouldn't break up or something. "We can go eat something?" He said with a little smile on his face. It calmed me down a little. "I would love that" I nodded and he gently took my hand. His thumb sometimes rubbed over the palm of my hand.
It were these little gestures that made me fall in love with him.

"So you wanted to talk?" I said as we both sat down. He put his hand on mine. "I want you to take a look at this and please baby, be honest" he grabbed his phone and scrolled through some pictures before putting it in front of me.
My heart stopped for a second as I looked at the screenshots.
"So that's why you asked who Chloe was" I looked up at him, he just nodded.
"Chloe worked at the Red Bull hospitality, so yes I know her" he didn't say anything. He just listened to me.
"But I never said those things, you have to trust me" I grabbed his hand but I guess he trusted me all this time because he was here with me and he actually told me about it.
A year ago we would've just broken up because of this. "I do, but look at the date of the texts" I quickly looked at it. "Yeah it's accurate because I texted her the first sentence, that one is real" he nodded, but I could see he was biting the inside of his cheek. "But you said you didn't know who she was?" He was right and I didn't know why I said that. I just didn't think it was that important. "Baby, I didn't think it was that important. You should've told me about this and I would've told you immediately" I kinda lost my appetite but Lando didn't. He just started eating as if it wasn't a big deal.
So I guess he kinda believed me from the start.

"You should taste this baby. Fuck it's so good" he said with his mouth full. He put some food on his fork and put it in front of my mouth.
I chuckled a little as I tasted it.
He wasn't wrong, but I decided to exaggerate a bit. "Ohhh fuck babe, this is almost as good as your meat" I licked my lips and winked at him.
He just shook his head laughing. I was so in love with him.
How could he think I would be with him for his money? I was so attracted to him, to his personality and his cute face. That was enough, I didn't care about his money.

"On a serious note, when do you wanna get married?" He asked. I didn't expect this question, also because I didn't really think about it yet.
"I don't know. I am pregnant and I don't want to get married when I'm huge" I said as I finished my plate.
"So we should get married in secret and do the party later?" He leaned back in his chair. Was he serious about this? "Well, we can do that, but are you sure?" I didn't want to rush him, I could wait but I would love to be married to him. "I am very sure baby" he said as he gestured me to sit down on his lap. I loved how he didn't care about what people would think about us.
"But what if something happens between us?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Then we talk about it. I love you and you love me" his hand brushed over my hips, to my ass. "And you're not with me for my money right?" I rolled my eyes as he chuckled a little.
"I totally am just with you for your money. God I hate to touch and kiss you" I said sarcastically. "Oh too bad because I'm kissing you right now" he pressed his lips against mine. I quickly deepened our kiss.

It was such an amazing day. We definitely should do this more often. Just the two of us, without any distractions.

@LandoNorris: Good food with even better company 🌌

Liked by @MaxFewtrell, @MaxVerstappen1, @BlueSkye and 783.849 others

@BlueSkye: My favorite 😍
@MaxFewtrell: lol you're in trouble
@user1: okay cute
@user2: All black Lando is my favorite