10.

"Did you ask her about Chloe?" Max Fewtrell and I were sitting on Verstappen's plane to Japan.
Skye wanted to join her team on the plane so she didn't come with us.
"Yes I did" I nodded. "Yeah so what did she say?" He gestured me to continue but if I was honest I didn't know much more. "She said she didn't really knew a Chloe" I softly said. "Yeah and after that?" He sounded a bit annoyed because I wasn't telling much. "After that she sucked my dick" I quickly said. I could hear Verstappen chuckle a little. He was probably listening to our conversation. "So she played you" Verstappen said as he looked up from his phone.
I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He put his phone away and looked back at me. "When did she start to touch your dick? Before or after you asked the question?" I started to replay the evening in my mind. "After"
I said and he didn't even need to explain it. Kelly was sitting next to him and her face said enough.
Fuck, she distracted me and it worked.

"What's up with Chloe though?" Verstappen asked. Max Fewtrell and I both immediately looked at him. He knew her? "Do you know her?" He nodded in response. "She worked for us, I think she had a job in Marketing right?" He looked at Kelly who nodded in agreement.
"So Skye knows her?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Probably yeah but I'm not sure" he looked at the both of us, he probably noticed something was wrong. "What's going on here?" I didn't know to reply so I just showed him the screenshots. He looked at it for a minute and gave my phone to Kelly. "And you think that is something Skye would say?" He asked but Kelly already kinda replied for me as she shook her head.
"That's not the Skye I know" she said as she gave me my phone back.
It was definitely not the Skye I knew either.

————————

"Lando! Are you listening?" Zak shook me out of my thoughts. We were in a meeting but it was hard to concentrate. "Not really, sorry" I said softly. Zak just rolled his eyes "We were saying that we need you to be at the top of your game if you still want to battle for the championship"
I nodded in agreement. "But I guess you're not at the top of your game" he continued. I was biting the inside of my lip. I didn't want to start an argument right now.

I grabbed my bottle of water as I walked out of the meeting room. I just wanted to be alone or I wanted to be with Skye, but she was probably busy with Charles and Carlos.

Skye 🧡 :

Are you busy babe?

Not really
Just finished with a video

You wanna get out of here?

Don't you have to do ur media duties?

Yes
But please, I need it
I need to get away from here

I'm coming to your hospitality
Get ready to run

Not long after she actually walked up to me and grabbed my hand. 
"You ready to get out of here?" She smiled and I  nodded. We both ran through the paddock. Zak was gonna hate me but I would fix that.
I just wanted to spend some time with the love of my life.

"You're gonna be in deep trouble for this" Skye chuckled as we were walking through the streets of Japan. "You're worth it though"
I smiled as I intertwined our fingers.
"We need to have a talk though" I said as I looked at the ring around her finger.

I needed to be honest with her. I needed her to be honest with me too, even if it was gonna break me.

@BlueSkye: Look who I found

@BlueSkye: Look who I found. ❤️

Liked by @LandoNorris, @MaxFewtrell, @KellyPiquet and 218.849 others.

@LandoNorris: I love you 🧡
@MaxFewtrell: is that my shirt?
     > @LandoNorris: shut up it's not
@user1: love them together
@user2: do a stream together pleaseeee
    > @user3: yes we need that