21.

When I woke up the next day, Lando was laying next to me. I don't know at what time he came back but it was late because I was already asleep.
I knew for sure that he didn't stay that long with his engineers.
He wasn't cuddling me, he was just laying next to me. His alarm shook me out of my thoughts. I could hear him grumble as he turned his alarm off.
His hand brushed against my back as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

I waited for him to finish his shower. He walked back in the room, he was only wearing his underwear so he was probably looking for his clothes. He looked at me and smiled as he saw I was awake. "How did you sleep?" He looked at me as he put his pants on. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't sleep that good when I'm alone" I was really trying to not act pity but it was difficult.
He didn't reply, he was just getting dressed.
"Where were you last night?" I blurted out.
I had to know, it would kill me if I didn't ask.
"With my team" he fixed his curls and grabbed his stuff. "All evening?" Once again, he didn't answer. He just shrugged it off.

He walked up to me and quickly kissed my lips. "I will see you later baby" he grabbed his paddock pass and walked out.
He wasn't acting like this just because he was nervous. Something else was going on, I was sure about that.
I looked at the ceiling. I had to get ready as well so I decided to get up and walk to the bathroom.

I was fixing my makeup as I heard Lando's phone going off. Great, he forgot his phone. I quickly walked to the bed and grabbed his phone. It were just a couple of texts.
I wanted to put his phone down but I stopped as soon as I saw who the texts were from.

Maya Sky sports

Don't worry Lando
I won't tell her
Good luck today

Fuck, I knew Lando was smarter than this, right? He wouldn't fuck around with her. Not after everything we went through.
Once again I remembered what Kelly told me. I didn't know what was going on in his head, but when I asked about it, he didn't answer.
He just didn't talk to me, he kinda avoided me lately. Just when everything was going great, someone or something had to fuck it up again.

—————————

I walked in the Mclaren hospitality with Lando's phone in my hand. He was standing with Daniel and smiled as he saw me. "Thank you baby. What would I do without you?" He said as I put his phone in his hands. "I don't know but do you wanna tell me something?" His smile quickly disappeared and so did Daniel. "Uh, I love you?" He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Nothing else?" I raised my eyebrow. He titled his head a little. "No? Isn't that the most important?" I guess he was right. It was the most important thing and I didn't want him to stress about this. Not before a race.
I just put my head on his chest and enjoyed his to be in his arms.

Lando had to get ready for the race so I decided to go back to the Ferrari hospitality. Chloe walked up to me with a smile on her face. She always was happy.
"How is my favorite girl?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Still problems with Lando?" She raised her eyebrow so I nodded. "There were a couple of texts on his phone this morning from Maya. It said that she wouldn't tell me about something" She sighed as she listened to what happened. "This Maya person is really getting in your head. Do you want me to talk to her or something?" I shook my head. It would probably make things even worse.
She didn't need to talk to her, maybe I needed to talk to her.
I had to end this, once and for all.

@LandoNorris: Let's goooo

@LandoNorris: Let's goooo. On to the next!

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Mclaren, @Maxverstappen1 and 638.749 others.

@Maxverstappen1: Loved the battle!
> @LandoNorris: Make it harder next time
@user1: Future champ
@user2: you'll win next one too