End of two lovers.

Just to meet you again, I am ready to re-born.....

Saanvi rested her head on the wall while sitting on the chair. Ranbir, Aadvik, Mahir, Saanvi and Meera are in the hospital. Rihaan is in the ICU from 1 hour now. Her Cheeks are showing dry tears.
She knows he will try to fight for them. He can't leave her easily.

They waited for this day from so many years. Their past again repeated. What Parvati did in her last birth, Today Rihaan did the same thing.

E...Ek baar tumne mujhe bachaya....Iss baar.....Maine bhi vahi kara. Hum barabar huy...huye

Saanvi was shocked to hear his last words. He meant about last birth, didn't he? He remembers her past just like she does.

Saanvi looked down at her anklet. Tear left from her eyes, realizing Rihaan remembers their past too. At first, she was shocked to see this anklet as It was the same anklet which Dev gave to her. But she shrugged the feeling off.

It was the day when she went with Ram to the Purani haveli. She wanted to know the answers and only chitra could answer them.

FLASHBACK.

Saanvi entered into the haveli with Chitra.

" Why you came here, instead of telling me."

Saanvi asked to Chitra who looked at her with smile on lips.

" You will get your answers here."

" How?"

Saanvi asked with frowned eyebrows. Chitra grabbed her hands.

" You won't believe me. You have to find out yourself."

" I will believe you. Tell me."

Saanvi said to her. Chitra smiled at her.

" To agar main kahu ki Tum hi parvati ho aur tumhara punar janam hua hai. Kya tum manogi."

( So if I say that you are Parvati and you have been reborn.  Would you believe?)

Saanvi blinked her eyes.

" what?"

She asked, not able to understand anything. Reincarnation is not possible, isn't it?

Chitra chuckled slightly.

" Look! You won't."

" What do you mean? And why we are here."

She asked as soon as Chitra completed her sentence.

" Will you answer me something. don't you feel a starnge connection with this place, with paro, with dev.....With me?"

Saanvi was silent. Yes, She do. She feels a strange connection with Chitra, like she know her from so long. Whenever she see Dev in her dream, she feels hurt, sad yet happy at the same time. Like he is someone who is most important to her. Parvati resembles her.

" N...No"

Saanvi lied.

" Just look around this place. Don't you feel something here?"

When Saanvi didn't said anything. Chitra chuckled.

" You know something? It is the place where Paro used to spread happiness. Dev used to stare at her. Their love was fluttered around this haveli."