A Beautiful day to cherish

The heart told me that It won't be restless. Then why is it beating so fast today.......

Aadvik helped Saanvi saying he will handle the family members. Only he knows about their outing. Saanvi has told her father that Aadvik and Rihaan are showing her Malhotra's empire.

Rihaan took her to the horse riding field. Saanvi widened her eyes seeing the field.

" Oh my...I always wanted to try horse riding but sadly I don't know how to."

Rihaan chuckled.

" Its okay. I will help you"

She looked at him amusingly.

" Do you know how to ride a horse?"

He nodded his head. Just then a man came into the field with white beautiful horse. Saanvi smiled excitedly. Rihaan went to the horse and caresses his face softly. He looked behind and saw Saanvi is staring at them like a child.

" Come here."

He called her. She nervously walked towards him.

" Touch him...He won't say anything. His name is Heera."

Rihaan assured her. She nodded her head then slowly tried to touch the horse but as soon as her hand touch him, Heera made a sound making Saanvi to flinch. Rihaan and Man laughed.

" He is playful."

Man said. Horse again made a sound and Saanvi giggled. She walked towards him and caresses his face softly. Heera closed his eyes feeling her touch.

" Oho...You like it hmm?"

Saanvi said sweetly. Rihaan stare at her with admiring gaze.

He climbed up and sat down on the horse. He forwaded his hand towards Saanvi who grabbed it excitedly and sat down on the horse, before him. Rihaan leaned towards horse's ears and whispered something like heera is understanding everything. Rihaan moved back and removed the lead rope from him. Saanvi looked at him afraidly.

" What if we fell down."

" We won't. Believe Heera and grab me tightly."

Saanvi looked at Heera and gave a soft caresses.

" Heera. Please baby. Don't let me fall- Ahhhhh"

She shouted at last when heera made a sound and started to run. She hugged Rihaan's waist tightly and closed her eyes. Rihaan laughed and wrapped his hands around her. Slowly her fear started to fade away and she opened her eyes.

" will you able to sit by your own"

Rihaan asked. Saanvi hummed then unwrapped her arms around his waist. She sat down properly. Smile started to appear on her lips as she is getting fun now. Suddeny Rihaan grabbed her both hands and spread them. She is laughing giggling, getting fun. Time to time giving a peck to heera.

After a while they stopped and climbed down from the heera. Saanvi lovingly caresses his face and asked to Rihaan.

" Do you come here every day."

" Hm...Just to meet him."

He said, staring at heera with love in eyes. Saanvi smiled.

Both of them took their leave after that. She is getting to know him today. The Rihaan Malhotra, business tycoon loves horse riding. Don't know what more is yet to reveal about him.

Saanvi and Rihaan are walking in the street like she wanted. She stopped seeing street singers on stage. There is show going on. Smiling widely she walked near them and held Rihaan's hands.