Choose one?

Kalank nahi, Ishq hai kajal piya....

- Kalank
( Arijit Singh )

Parvati and Dev's love was increasing day by day. Still there was fear inside Paro's heart that Her brother won't accept her relationship with Dev. She wants to tell them but is nervous, don't even know how to start the coversation. So, regarding this topic she is talking to Dev at their favourite place.

Her head is resting on Dev's lap and he is stroking her hairs lovingly with smile on lips. He is carefree, just want to live this moment like always.

She called him and he replied with a hum.

" Dev....Do you think my brothers will accept our relation."

He took a deep breath knowing she is worried from few days.

" I don't know.....As much I know Viraaj Sir. I guess he would like to listen you first then decide anything..."

Paro nodded her head then suddenly smiled widely and sit up.

" Dev....I think. I will talk to Viraaj bhaiya first.."

He smiled and nodded his head. Sliding the strand of hair behind the ear he leaned forward and gave a peck on her forehead.

" Do remember, No matter where destiny take us, My heart will only beat for you. No one can take your place in my life Paro...."

She smiled and put her head on his chest before giving a peck on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes.

☘☘☘☘☘☘

They kept on meeting each other. Paro tried to talk to Viraaj but failed several times. Ruhanika is getting worried too. She is just praying to god that Paro, Dev never get to separate. But In the presence of some evil people how can their love continue....

Dev with Viraaj and Abhimanyu is in someone's house as both the brothers are here meet their business partner. Being Rajvardhanh's personal bodyguard he have to go with him everywhere.

Suddenly all of them heard anklet sound. Everyone looked infront only to find a beautiful girl, Same age like Dev coming to their direction. She went to her brother with whom Rajvardhan's came to meet.

The man, Atharv Aggarwal.... Smiled proudly and said.

" Meet my sister, Sanskriti Aggarwal Mr. Rajvardhan. She take care of 50% of our business"

Sanskriti smiled at Viraaj and Abhimanyu and joined her hand together. They replied with same politeness. Suddenly her eyes landed on Dev who is sitting with cold yet professional look on face. Her heart beat increased just by seeing him and she moved her eyes up and down at him.

Dev looked at her after feeling stare on himself. Just after a second he looked away but it was enough for Sanskriti to look into his eyes.

After some professional talk Rajvardhan brothers with Dev went away. Sanskriti was looking at Dev's back until he was out of sight. Atharv looked at his sister. Before he could day anything She said.

" Bhaiya...."

" yeah...." Atharv said.

☘☘☘☘☘☘