Diwali- PT. 2

you have no idea
how restless this heart is, for you.

Everyone are busy to put diyas around the house but Rihaan seems to finding someone.

" Where is she?"

He muttered to himself while looking around the living room, finding Saanvi.

" Oh, Saanvi di is putting diya where you made rangoli"

Rihaan heard Jaanvi's voice when she told Chhavi by passing him.

" Oh....."

Rihaan said to himself, before he could take a step Naina came towards him.

" Rihaan, let's go outside.."

" Um...You go, I'll be there in few minutes."

Rihaan said. Naina was about to say something but stopped when her two friends came whom she invited and pulled her somewhere. Rihaan sighed then walked away somewhere.

He came across to the area of Mansion where he found Saanvi sitting on the floor and decorating rangoli with diya. Her back is facing at him. Light of diya's is spread around the environment making it more beautiful.

His breath hitched when he saw her bare back as she has put her dupatta on the chair just beside him. The string which is holding the blouse in place caught his eyes. Faded view started to come infront of his eyes where he saw a beautiful girl and guy putting diya around the room. They seem happy, like two lovers.

Rihaan's feet itself took him towards her. In this silence Saanvi could hear the footsteps of him. She didn't have to look behind to see the person, her heart already told her with it's beat which only happens around Rihaan.

Because of absence of mind her finger burned from diya. She hurriedly took her hand back as gasp left from her mouth. Rihaan saw her and quickly went to her. He crouch down her level then took her hand which got burn. He sighed realizing finger doesn't burn much.

He looked into her eyes only to find her staring at him already.

" Aap?".

( You?)

She uttered a word with slow voice. Rihaan didn't said anything instead of staring at her. His hand has still grabbed her hand. Her cheeks turned red when she realized she is not wearing any dupatta.

Saanvi bites her lower lips moved her eyes towards the dupatta. Rihaan looked behind and understood her so he stood up and along with her. Grabbing the dupatta he turned towards her while she forwards her hand to take it but Instead he took a step towards her. Rihaan opened the dupatta fully while butterflies started dance in her stomach.

Rihaan made her the dupatta while staring into her eyes. Shiver ran down to her spine when his breath fan against her cheeks as he leaned closer.

I wish that now that you are there,
this passing moment should stop.....

Saanvi thought in her mind.

If Rihaan can he would like to stop his marriage with Naina but he is still unknown about her feeling. He don't know if she feels same like him. Moreover  does he love her Or it's just a mere attraction. If it is attraction then he can't name this feeling love as love is something strong than attraction.

In this hall with diya lighting around their surrounding is something which is looking heavenly beautiful with Saanvi and Rihaan staring into each other eyes.

Rihaan moved his hand up to her face and cupped her cheeks making her to close her eyes. He caresses her skin with his thumb.

" You are looking so beautiful."