Remembering the Past.

Life has given us another chance....

Rihaan opened the door of haveli and entered. He looked around his surrounding which is quite dark cause of night. His eyebrows frowned slightly as he can hear giggling sound of Parvati. His feet itself started to take him somewhere, like someone is guiding him, His heart knows where to go.

Stopping near Parvati's portrait he stare at it with an unknown gaze. His heart beat increased as he can feel affection in his eyes just by touching the portrait.

Suddenly blurry view of someone getting killed started to come infront of his eyes. Someone came and hit the guy's head with a big hammer.

" Paro..."

The word came out of Rihaan's mouth when he saw a girl lying on the ground with blood dripping down from her stomach.

His heart started to feel restless. He looked at Parvati's portrait.

" Wh...who are you exactly."

He whispered softly, One thing he is sure of that the girl in his dreams is Parvati but why he is seeing her? why he feel connection with the girl who is no more now?

To get his answers he walked away from there where heart is telling him and feet is taking him.

Rihaan blinked his eyes reaching near the old room in first floor. Without waiting any second he opened the door of room. Moving his eyes around the room he found the room so beautiful and clean, Maybe Chitra cleaned the room. He walked inside, Moonlight is making everything clear to see. Soft wind is blowing. He can fell someone's presence here.

His eyes fell on few paintings as he walked towards it. He read the name at the end of painting.

" Parvati....."

Smile formed on his lips as he realized these painting are made by Parvati maybe.

Staring at the paintings for a while he turn around and walked towards the cupboard of the room. Cupboard made the creak sound when he opened it. There is nothing in it except a small beautiful box, decorated tradationally. He took it and went towards the bed. Sitting down on it he started to open it.

He frowned his eyebrows finding anklet in it. The same anklet Dev gave to Paro on her birthday. He tilted his head slightly after taking it out from the box.

I saw this so thought to buy it for you. This belongs to you......

Words rang in his mind.

Suddenly his head started to hurt and Anklet fell down from his hand and he grabbed his head. Slight painful moan left from his mouth. His eyes are closed, eyebrows are frowned. Pain he was feeling started to fade away slowly and
hazy memory started to appear in his mind.

☘☘☘☘☘☘

After having conversation with Sanskriti He left the room. She is literally being stubborn. He didn't want this day to come that's why He had a Sanskriti with her before marriage. He only love Paro and no one can enter into his heart. What's his fault in it.

After few days, Sanskriti has stopped bothering him neither he care. Dev don't know anything what is happening in Rajvardhan Haveli.

One day ( The same day when Rajvardhan's got killed ), When Dev entered into his house he got shocked seeing the scene Infront of him, too numb to speak anything. His heart stopped for once and tear left from his eyes.