First night together

Why your face resembles my dreams?
You are not mine.
Still I want you all for myself.

Her eyes are wide, cheeks are slight red. Rihaan looked at her without blinking his eyes.

" Vo I was wi- Ahh"

She said little loudly at last when her eyes started to burn with foam. She closed her eyes tightly. She touched her eyes but it only increased the burn.

" Stop-"

Rihaan said making her to stop the movement. Rihaan took out a handkerchief from his pocket then took a step towards her.

" Ahh... It's burning"

Saanvi said with pain.

" Just wait."

Standing close to her he moved his hand up to her eyes. Softly rubbing it with handkerchief he tried to decrease the burn. None of them realized the closeness between them until Saanvi opened her eyes. Rihaan looked into her eyes. Her eyelashes are wet, eyes are red because of burning earlier but still she is looking breathtaking.

She felt his one hand on her left cheek which he put when he was wiping her eyes. His face is close to her in such a way that his breath is fanning against her lips.

Getting flustered under his gaze Saanvi broke the eye contact and took a step back but slipped as floor was wet. In this movement she grabbed Rihaan's shirt to save herself but he too fell down with her. He covered the back of her heaad with his hands so that she don't get hurt.

Saanvi opened her eyes only to find him above her. Both of their heart beat increased. Her hands has clutched his shirt tightly in a fist. His one hand is behind her head while other one is beside her head to support himself.

With the help of his hand he tried to get up from her but again fell down, This time his face landed few inches close to her like if any of them made a movement then their lips will touch each other.

None of them are uttering a word. Their eyes are looking into each other's. Strand of his hair came forward which is disturbing his eyes but he took no effort to slide it away.

Unconsciously she moved her hand up to his face and slides the strand of her hair behind while he is only staring at her. She looked down at his cheeks and found a small scar like a line , which is looking nothing but good on him. Moving her hand down she Caresses his scar and asked slowly.

" How you got this?"

Her touch is giving him euphoric feeling which he never felt with anyone other than her.

" Birth mark"

She looked into her eyes when he said near her lips.

Just then they heard door knocking. Saanvi widened her eyes as she came out of her moment with him. While Rihaan looked up when he heard.

" Bhai? Saanvi?

Ishita said with confused yet shocked look on her face after seeing their position. Rihaan moved up from her then extended his hand to her. Grabbing his hand she stood up. Ishita is still looking at them for some explanation but Rihaan fake coughed, avoiding her gaze.

" Vo...Chachi is calling you"

He said to Saanvi who nodded her head awkwardly. Glancing at Ishita he left the room. Ishita frowned her eyebrows.

Bhai was blushing????

She said in her mind then looked at Saanvi.

" Saanvi what-"