Met Again

Nothing in this world can change my love for you.....

Two weeks flew away so quickly. Dev and Paro wasn't able to meet after that day. Dev didn't even face his wife. He sleeps in different room and ignore her all the day, Now Sanskriti is getting frustrated. Yes she knows about his condition but she thought he will eventually come close to her after marriage.

Dev is not talking to anyone like he used to. He is changed, Completely... He is getting cold, angry. If only one thing that provide him calmness is his loneliness where he only think about Paro.

Paro has the same condition like him. Her brothers are trying to talk to her but she is not ready yet. The Parvati who never ever ignored her brothers is doing everything which no one expected. She has changed herself.

There is no shineness in her eyes, her face has lost the happiness she always wore. She used to adorn herself for Dev but For whom she should get ready now when Dev is not here to see her.

She spend her most of the time at their favorite place and think about Dev only. Everyone in her family are trying to lighten up her mood but nothing is working. She has completely drown herself into the pool of sadness.

If only her brothers tried to listen to them once, then the situation must be different.

Chitra is not leaving her side for a second as Paro don't want to see anyone other than her.

Vidhi went to Vardhaan's room. She smirked seeing him staring at the ceiling blankly. That's what she wanted. Rajvardhan brothers are behaving like these days. She wanted their mind to distract so that she and her brothers can control them slowly and get what they want....

" Vardhaan..."

He looked at her then sat down straight after wiping some tears from his eyes.

" Yes Bua ji.."

She smiled, well acted.

Sitting down infront of him she started to talk to him about Haveli and all. Vardhaan is replying her questions but his mind is somewhere else, At her sister....

" Vardhaan.... Don't you think-"

She said while he looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

" We...should get Paro marry..."

Silence entered between them until Vardhaan sighed and said.

" No bua ji.....We have already given her so much pain to take and realization hit us too late. Now I don't want to give her more pain.."

He said tiredly. Note:- Vardhaan is sick from few days.....

Vidhi rolled her eyes in mind.

" But Beta....She has to marry one day"

" We will take care of her till we are alive.."

She gritted her teeth angrily.

" I know her condition beta....I know we did wrong but I guess getting her marry will solve everything. After marriage she will eventually forget about Dev cause of her husband and new life. Don't you think? I can't see her like this beta ...try to understand."

She said, showing fake concern for Paro. Vardhaan again sighed.

" I will think bua ji..."

Even though she was not satisfied, still she nodded her head then left before glancing at him. Something popped in her mind as she smirked.

☘☘☘☘☘☘