Diwali - PT. 1

It hurts whenever I realize
that you can't be mine......

Diwali, festival of light. Most important and widely celebrated festival in india.

We celebrate the story of King Rama's return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana. Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesh worship on Diwali which signifies good fortune, wealth, prosperity and abundance....

Today, In malhotra mansion everyone are busy to decorate the whole mansion. Mostly Saanvi as she is the venue decorater.

Whole mansion first got cleaned, with garlands of flower everyone are busy in decorating the mansion. Durga and Meera are busy to decorate the temple. Nandani and Palak are busy with other work. Saanvi with other young girls is decorating the house. Whereas, Naina. Well she is pampering herself for tonight.
Man of the family are busy with outside work.

Saanvi climbed down from the ladder and looked at Chhavi.

" Shall we make Rangoli?"

Chhavi excitedly nodded her head and both of them ran away from there. Today Both Rihaan and Saanvi didn't see each other for once because of busy schedule.

Saanvi is making rangoli with chhavi while laughing and talking. After almost two hours when they completed their work. Saanvi stretched her arms and looked down at rangoli.

" wow! it's beautiful"

Saanvi said and Chhavi nodded her head.

" Saanvi di, Badi-maa is calling you"

Jaanvi informed Saanvi and she nodded her head. Saanvi looked at Chhavi.

" Let's go. What are you even going to do here."

Chhavi, jaanvi and Saanvi left from there while talking to each other.

Reaching at living room they found meera there.

" what happened aunty?"

Saanvi asked. Meera looked at her.

" Beta, eat something. You didn't eat anything cause of work."

Saanvi smiled.

" It's ok Aunty but I ate fruits already.".

Meera sighed and was about to say something but stopped when Saanvi asked.

" Where is Nandani chachi?"

Saanvi asked not finding her since morning. Instead of Meera Jaanvi replied.

" Maa is making Diya"

" why? Don't you all buy it from market?"

" We do but few are made by us for puja"

Meera replied to saanvi's question making her to nod her head. suddenly Saanvi said after thinking something.

" By the way, Where is nandani aunty making diya?

" Umm....Outside in the garden."

Meera said.

" Ok...Thankyou."

Saanvi said and ran away from there. Meera sighed.

" This girl- Again ran away."

Chhavi and Jaanvi chuckled while Meera again went to do her work.

Whereas Saanvi came out at the garden to find Nandani and she spot her. Saanvi smiled excitedly seeing beautiful diya's made by her.

" Wow Chachi"