Cozy moment

I gaze at your eyes while hiding me feelings from you

Rihaan is wearing his watch in the room but his mind is still wondering to last night dream. Suddenly he heard Door opening sound, harshly. He looked towards that direction only to find Naina who is fuming in anger.

Without letting Rihaan to say anything she directly showed him her phone.

" More than 100 calls. And you picked none"

She said sternly. Rihaan went towards the bed and grabbed his jacket. While wearing it he said.

" So."

She clenched her jaw.

" So? I was worried for you and you are saying So?"

She said irritatedly. Rihaan chuckled sarcastically.

" Yeah yeah...I know how worried you were."

" What do you mean?"

She went towards him and asked. He looked at her sternly.

" Partying with your friends in club"

She widened her eyes.

" You were eyeing me?"

Naina said, not liking the way he told her. Rihaan walked towards the dressing table and started to comb his hair.

" The club you were is mine if you forgot. Manager told me"

Rihaan said without a hint of anger or anything.

" So, I wasn't supposed to wait for you like a naive girl. I have life too."

He turned towards her.

" Then live your life when did I stop you but don't show this fake concern for me when you are not even 1%. I know why you are marrying me. But trust me, I won't let you do that"

Rihaan said then started to walk outside the room.

" What do you mean-".

Before she could complete her sentence Rihaan already left the room.

" He ain't going to break the marriage, does he?"

She asked to herself. She know, her father has offered Malhotra a deal which Rihaan's grandfather always wanted. If Rihaan want he will buy whole Raizada's enterprises but he won't go to that extent. He knows what he have to do.

Whereas, Naina don't want to leave him. He is rich, handsome, have fame everything a girl want.

Now Naina know what he have to do. He is behaving like this cause of Saanvi and for marrying Rihaan she have to remove Saanvi from her path.

While Walking in the living room he is talking to someone with earpiece but bumped into someone. Before she could fell down Rihaan grabbed her by waist and pulled her towards him.

Saanvi rested her hand over his chest. Staring into his eyes she found herself lost in his gaze. Rihaan smiled staring at her. She works like medicine. He forget his every problem after just seeing her.

" Sir?"

Rihaan came out his thought when his secretary said from other side. He removed his grip around Saanvi making her to take a step back.

" I'll call you later"

Rihaan said then cut the call. Rihaan looked at Saanvi when she said cheerfully.

" Good morning."

" Morning" Rihaan replied while smiling.

Silence entered between them for few seconds Until Aadvik came and called Rihaan saying they have to go office for meeting. Rihaan left after that, Saanvi was staring at his back until he was out of sight. She sighed softly then went away from there.