Birthday.

Badalengi rituye ada...
Par main rahungi sada....
Ussi tarah teri bahon mein bahon mein daal ke....
har lamha! Har pal!

- Guzarish
( Javed ali, Shreya ghoshal)

A normal day....

Rihaan came out of the bathroom but stopped suddenly when his eyes caught the sight of Saanvi's bare waist as she is making her saree, back is facing him.

" Haaye! Jaan-e-man!"

She startled and turn towards him but in this movement she left the saree while Rihaan looked down at her belly with smirk on lips. Saanvi widened her eyes and hurriedly covered herself.

" No need to be shy, Wifey"

Her heart fluttered hearing him. Its been a week since they got married and Rihaan didn't leave a chance to tease her And that's what he is doing right now, walking with naked upper part. Saanvi looked at his chest but looked up when he chuckled and smirk formed on his lips.

What? He can shamelessly check me out but when I do, he interrupt me- wait what? Well. He is my husband and I can stare at him anythime I want- What? Goshh! He will make me crazy one day-

" kaha kho gayi?"

( Where did you get lost?)

Rihaan said making her to come out of 'taking to herself' session. She frowned her eyebrows finding him standing so close to her and a gasp left from her mouth. He will be death of her someday for sure.

Rihaan grabbed the pallu of her saree making her hand to fall on either side. Staring at her lips he left the pallu then cupped her cheeks. Without waiting anymore second Rihaan claimed her lips with his own. She felt ticklish feeling inside her stomach as he licked her lower lips then moved his lips, kissing her as if its his last time.

She closed her eyes and rested her hand on his chest for support. He smiled in kiss when she started to move her lips along with her. He moved his one hand behind her back, grabbing her bare waist he suddenly pinched her skin making her to let out a gasp from mouth and Rihaan took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside her month. He rubbed her skin where he pinched earlier. They are kissing each other like they are melting in the fire of passion.

Saanvi broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Both of their chest is moving up and down while their forehead is joined together. Rihaan looked at his wife with admiring gaze. He just can't get enough of her. He got her with so difficulty and after waiting for so long, now he is scared to even leave her for a second.

The one who has waited this long for someone can understand his feeling.

Saanvi opened her eyes then pushed him slightly. She turned around with red cheeks and started to drape her saree. Suddenly Rihaan back hugged her by wrapping his hand around her bare belly.

" I don't wanna go to office."

She chuckled slightly as he sound like a kid who don't wanna go to school.

" what should I do in this."

" You should-"

Coming infront of her Rihaan cupped her cheeks making her lips pouty.

" You should stop your husband."

Saanvi removed his hand from her face.

" No."

She said with straight look then continued wearing her saree. Rihaan sighed.

" Wifey you know something, you are so cruel."