Playful wife

Ishq agar ek dhaga hai to....
Ek sira main hu.....
Dusra tum ho....

ONE MONTH LATER

Saanvi-Rihaan's days are passing by so happily. Malhotra Mansion is filled with joy only. Love is what spread around the Mansion. Recently, Family member got to know about Ishita-Prem relationship. It took them few days to finally accept their relation, all thanks to Saanvi and Prem. They are now engaged to each other.

Let's see what is happening in the room of Rihaan- Saanvi in this early morning.

Rihaan woke and patted other side to get a hold of Saanvi but opened his eyes when he found no one. He sighed then climbed down from bed and straight went to bathroom. As soon as his eyes fell on the mirror infront of him, he blinked his eyes and sighed tiredly like its not new to him.

" Saanvi...."

He called his wife name little loudly and Saanvi who is in the closet widened her eyes slightly.

" It means he didn't like it."

She said to herself realizing he just said her name other than jaan, wifey or something.

" SAANVI."

She flinched when Rihaan shouted. Before she could reply Rihaan entered into the closet while finding her.

Saanvi pressed her lips to together to stop herself from laughing whereas Rihaan glared at her. He pointed his finger at himself, near the mouth where his mustache is half done and same goes to beard.

" What. Is. This. Now?"

He said sternly but Saanvi burst into laugh as he is looking too funny right now. Rihaan pushed his hair back and wonders that why she never get scared of him. His mood is not good right now and all thanks to his wife who found his beard and mustache next target.

" Are you done."

He said bluntly. She tried to stop herself from laughing but wasn't able to cause of his face. He sighed angrily.

" Mrs Saanvi Rihaan Malhotra."

She stopped and blinked her eyes when he said her full name.

Like seriously gurl! He is angry right now.

" Umm...."

She uttered, not able to find words to speak because of his glare.

" W..why are you glaring at me."

She said nervously.

" Oh....So should I give you reward for this act of yours."

He said sarcastically while pointing at his face. Her lips is itching to smile but.... It will irritate Rihaan.

" Care to explain, wifey."

" I am so done with you and your little acts and everytime your target is me."

Frustration is what his tone was screaming. Well, what he can do when his wife is being little more childish than before.

" Vo......"

She fake coughed then continued.

" Your beard tickle me whenever you kiss me or something that is why I thought to trim it-"

She stopped in middle seeing Rihaan smirk.

" What?"

Saanvi asked with frowned eyebrows. Rihaan walked towards her and lean his head towards her face, matching her level.