Rihaan saving Saanvi

I feel safe with you....
Like no one can hurt me,
If I am with you.........

As soon as she entered, Rihaan with his brothers moved their eyes towards her who is settling her dupatta.

" Oh my she is looking too beautiful."

Yuvraaj uttered. But Aadhya slapped his back.

" Ow!"

" Shameless."

She said, as his girlfriend is beside still he is praising another lady.

" Oho baby...Chill! I only love you"

Aadhya rolled her eyes.

" But Seriously, she is looking pretty"

Aadhya said. Whereas Saanvi moved her eyes around to find Prem. She walked further unaware of someone's gaze on her.

Rihaan is staring at her without blinking his eyes. Her bare waist with that thin waist band is looking so alluring. Seeing her in traditional attire is best view for his eyes.
Like beauty itself has entered into the hall.

She is looking simple but still more beautiful than anyone here in his eyes

She is looking simple but still more beautiful than anyone here in his eyes. Like an Angel from heaven. Like a blossoming garden. Like first light of dawn. Her beauty is like pure and fresh as flower.

Saanvi moved her eyes around. Her breath stopped for a second when it met with Rihaan's eyes. His stare is making her anxious. She couldn't help but to wonder is if she is looking good or not?

As Rihaan moved his down she clutched her lehanga in a fist. His eyes is admiring her bare waist. Suddenly he smirked making her to frown her eyebrows slightly.

What's with him?

She said in her mind.

Rihaan looked into her eyes. Her long eyelashes is touching her cheeks whenever she would blink. If he can, he would like to hide her in his arms so that no
one can see her expect him.

Saanvi too saw how handsome he is looking with his silky long hair pushed back, some strands are resting proudly over his forehead which is only adding plus point to his beauty.