I am here

He is my comfort Zone....

The man pushed Saanvi inside the particular room. Tears are visible on her cheeks. She took a step when he started to come closer with smirk on lips.

" No please..."

He chuckled sarcastically.

Randhir Chaudhary, that's his name.

" How can I when I got you after so many years. Last time you were saved but now you can't"

Her chest is moving up and down because of heavy breath. He looked up and down to her while licking his lips.

" Well, I must say you're all grown up"

When he stopped near her, she took a step back but he grabbed her wrist and pulled het closer. She felt disgusted, afraid, scared, her emotions are mixed up right now.

The past which she was hiding inside her heart started to come in her mind.

She tried to push him when he leaned closer. He chuckled.

" Still Same, tigress"

He said like he knows her for so long. She widened her eyes when he leaned closer to her face while harshly gripping her face.

" No please.."

She said with pouty lips and shooking her head side to side. Randhir gritted his teeth, not liking the way she is struggling. In a blink of an eye he spinned her around and wrapped his arms around her chest, keeping her close.

" Don'y try Darling, when you know you can't escape now."

He laughed, mocking her way of trying. Tears are slipping down from her eyes continuously. Randhir moved his hand up to her face while Taking the opportunity she bite his hand harshly.

" Ahhh"

Randhir shouted and removed his grip around her. He saw blood on his knuckles. She is so afraid right now. No one can hear her as music is loud downstairs.

As Saanvi ran towards the door Randhir again grabbed her hand.

" Bit**"

He slapped her making her face tilt to a side. She cried when he grabbed the fistful of her hair and pulled them harshly.

" I'm being easy with you but guess you don't like it...,"

Saanvi widened her eyes when he pushed her on the bed. She looked at him with horror look. Crawling backward she shook her head while crying.

It's like her past is repeating. First Randhir, second her past. Both the things are making her weak. Still she tried and pushed him with her legs but he grabbed her ankel then hovered over her.

" Stop struggling if you don't want me to be rough with you"

" No pleas-"

She got cut off by his lips on her neck. He grabbed her both wirst tightly with one hand and pushed them upward. Her bangles broke down because of grip making the blood to come out from her wrist.

She is crying, struggling, shouting but nothing is happening under Randhir's grip. His assault on her neck making Saanvi to cry in pain.

Randhir scoffed and moved up only to glare at her and she got flashback.

" As you wish now"

She widened her eyes when he removed the saree from her shoulders.

" No...Please..."