Under the Night sky

Talking to you under the moonlight
Is something I am ready to do
For life time......

Saanvi opened her eyes. She again saw the same dream but wasn't able to see anyone's face. Scene was blur. She sit up and took a deep breath.

" Who was that...."

She muttered to herself. Fixing her hair she thought to take a walk in the garden to calm her mind. Climbing down from the bed she exits the room and went towards the garden.

While walking in the garden she is thinking about her dream. Whoever that guy was but they killed him mercilessly. That girl was crying for him. But who were they? Why she is seeing these type of dreams? If it had happened once, she would have ignored it, but she has seen these dreams many times. Now she can't ignore that even she want to.

Saanvi sighed and moved her eyes towards swing.

Smiling slightly she walked towards it and sat down

Smiling slightly she walked towards it and sat down. Her eyebrows frowned seeing some papers and laptop on the swing.

Just then she heard.

" You"

It's Rihaan's voice. Her heart beat increased again as she moved her eyes behind only to find Rihaan with his casual clothes on. He has glasses on his eyes. Saanvi stood up.

" Sorry....I didn't know you are worki-"

" No no It's okay. You can stay here."

He said then walked towards the swing. Saanvi looked at him who is settling his papers while sitting down on the swing.

" What happened? Sit"

Rihaan said without looking at her. She noticed how he has tied his hair back in man bun. Only two word can define him now, perfect and handsome....

She sat down on the swing beside him.

" Why didn't you sleep yet? You must be tired."

He smiled slightly when she asked.

" Well I was not sleepy."

She nodded her head then Rihaan asked.

" So why didn't you sleep?"

" Umm.....I wasn't sleepy too"

She replied after thinking for some seconds. He smiled slightly while typing something on the keypad.

She smiled seeing how focused he is and it gave her some time to admire him. She moved her eyes down and stopped at his biceps.

" You have tattoos?"

She said while eyeing his left arm full of tattoo. Because of wearing half sleeves it can be seen.

" Hmm.."