lets play guitar

The thread of My love are entangled with your fingers.......

Rihaan hummed when Saanvi called him. Sliding the strand of her hair behind he stare at her lovingly. While Saanvi seems nervous and Rihaan saw that.

" What happened jaan.."

Rihaan again asked and Saanvi ignored the nickname he gave her and butterflies in stomach.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

" Ca....Can you take this pain away too?"

She gestured towards the mark on her neck. Tear left from her eyes as she felt embarrased to ask. While Rihaan's heart beat increased. Staring at her for few seconds he cupped her cheeks softly.

Leaning towards her he closed his eyes along with her. Saanvi clutched the bedsheet in a fist when he plant a kiss on her cheeks.

Kissing her tear off he moved down to her lips. Both of their heart is beating loudly right now. She felt ticklish feeling inside her stomach when he put his lips on the side of her lips where she got cut.

Staying there for few seconds he slightly moved back only to softly push her on the bed. Hovering over her, he put his one hand on the bed to support himself. Saanvi looked into his eyes.

Rihaan gulped and moved his eyes down to her neck. Sudden rage filled inside his blood seeing marks on her skin. He is angry, possessive, want to rip that man apart. How dare he touch his precious gem.

Taking a deep breath he leaned down to her neck. Saanvi closed her eyes when he put his lips on her skin. Tear left from her eyes and land on bedsheet. She grabbed his shirt in a fist.

Whereas, Rihaan kissed every spot gently where she got marks, like he is promising her with kiss that no one can hurt her now.

He moved back after some minutes, caressing her face softly he said.

" No one can hurt you from now on. I will be that thorn in roses which will protect you from every danger. Like, to smell the roses they have to face the thorn.. Just like this they will find me with you and to hurt you they have to face me....."

Her heart beat increased, finding the lines Familiar.

How can it be possible?

She said in her mind. Just then Rihaan lay down beside her. Taking her in his arms he started to stroke her hair gently.

" Now sleep....."

Rihaan said making her to hum. He smiled slightly amd closed his eyes.

Just wait for the day of my confession, Jaan. You will soon know how much I love you......

He said in his mind.

Saanvi sighed and closed her eyes, too tired to think about anything right now. Both of them drifted to their dreamland after some moments. Their hands are grabbing each other, Her head is resting on his chest like it is her favorite place, His hand is wrapped around her waist possessively.

Its been 5 days since that incident. Everything came back to normal including Saanvi. Rihaan still didn't confessed to her. While she is also hiding her feelings. Their friendship is increasing day by day which is making Naina jealous. Aadvik knows about Rihaan's feelings for Saanvi.

But something is making Saanvi crazy, her dreams. Nowadays she is continuosly seeing those dreams but whenever Rihaan would come to her she forgets everything and live her moment with him.