Unpredictable

No word can define the depth of love I have for you....

As soon as they reached at the mansion Saanvi ran towards her room. Rihaan looked at her until she was out of sight.

Saanvi shut the door close of her room and leaned her back against it. As she closed her eyes the tears she was stopping stream down from her eyes. Sliding through the door she sat down on the floor.

" I am sorry.....I am so sorry Rihaan."

Saanvi said as sob left from her mouth. Rihaan's sad eyes came into her mind making her heart to clench.

" I was helpless...I am sorry."

She uttered and moved her knees closer to her chest, hugging herself she closed her eyes remembering Morning incident when Naina called her.

FLASHBACK.

Saanvi was shocked when Naina called her and asked her to meet at Raizada enterprises. Even though she didn't wanted to go but her words ' Its about your father' was enough for her grab the phone and leave the Mansion.

Reaching at the destination she entered into the big building and spot receptionist. She told her that she is here to Meet Naina Raizada. Lady dialled Naina's number and talked to her for few seconds then cut the call.

" You can go. Mam is waiting for on 8th floor."

Saanvi nodded her head then went away from there.

She took a deep breath while stading outside the cabin of CEO, as that's where Receptionist told her to go. Saanvi knocked on the door and heard ' Come in' from inside. Its Naina, She recognized the voice. Saanvi entered into the cabin. Frown appeared on her forehead finding Arjun Raizada, her father there too. Both father- Daughter are sitting on the couch like idiot- That's what Saanvi is thinking about them.

She mentally encouraged herself and walked towards them when Arjun told her to sit down.

" Why did you call me here?"

Saanvi said, getting straight to the point.
Naina took a deep breath while Arjun puffed the cigarette making Saanvi to make disgusted face, mentally.

" Everything was going alright until you came.."

Naina said making her confused.

" Means?"

" Mean....I love Rihaan for so long but cause of you my dream broke in a blink of an eye."

So what am I supposed to do.

She said in her mind.

" Let me get straight to the point."

Naina said and tilted her head slightly.

" You're going to convince Rihaan to marry me again."

Saanvi frowned her eyebrows, getting angry.

" And why do you think I'll do that"

Saanvi said. Naina chuckled sarcastically.

" You will surely do after knowing about Your father's accident."

Saanvi didn't said anything, being confused.

" That was not accident. I sent someone to do that to your father."