A pure love

Some beautiful memories........

Parvati quietly looked outside her room. It was 11 pm right now and she was planning to go somewhere. A smile appeared on her lips and she covered herself with shawl and walked outside the room. Walking quietly while looking everywhere she exits the Haveli from back side.

" Where are you going Choti malkin"

Her eyes widen, feet stopped walking as she heard manly voice from behind. She turned around and found a guard. Breath of relief exits her mouth after finding the familiar person.

" Armaan...."

Armaan, het bodyguard more like friend smiled.

" I told you to not to call me malkin.."

Paro said.

" Vo...."

" Acha acha...leave it."

Paro cuts him off and he sighed softly.

" So where are you going in this late night."

Paro smiled.

" You know it.."

" Ohh yeahh....Its been two month na that's why I forgot..."

Paro chuckled when Armaan said.

" So you go, I am here to look after."

Paro nodded her head happily.

" Thankyou....so much."

He smiled when she ran away from there as it was already late. There were some of her friends who used to help her sneaking out in night and Armaan, Chitra were one of them.

Whereas, Vidhi smirked while looking down from window of her room.

" Uchal lo jitna tume uchalna hai Parvati ji......Aakhir mein jab hum khel khelnege to tum ghar se nikalna hi bhool jaogi.."

( Jump however you want parvati.....At last when I will play my game you will forget to leave the house.)

Paro furrowed her eyebrows reaching near the beautiful place which looks like heaven itself, decorated with flowers, leaves and trees. There is a pond in middle with a swing hanging with the help of tree. Swing is also adorned with flowers and leaves.

Indeed its a heaven....

Paro and Dev's Heaven

Paro grabbed the pallu ( End side ) of her dupatta which she always does in free time. She looked around the place which is not big but not small either.

" Aise kaise.....Dev to hamesha jaldi aate hai..."

( How can it be....Dev always come early.)

She sighed, before she could turn around or react she felt soft blow near her ear.

" Dev Kabhi Der nahi karta Paro..."