Finally!

The day we were waiting for came...

Finally the day they were waiting for came. Today is Saanvi-Rihaan wedding. They will tie a sacred knot of marriage today for eternity. The groom and bride, both are nervous yet excited. No one can feel what they are feeling right now. They're about to start a new journey where they have reached after passing so many hurdles.

Today, weather doesn't seem nice. Its cloudy everywhere. Wind is blowing. Rain is about to come.

In the room of Saanvi.....

Ishita, Aadhya, Chhavi and Jaanvi are helping the bride to get ready. Starting with makeup, they adorned her face, painted her lips with red lipstick, small bindi between eyebrows, eyes are looking so beautiful. Jaanvi made a messy bun of her hair and let the few strand fall on her face like Rihaan wanted.

So, Groom has demand.

" Now, let us help you with dress which bhai has chose for you."

She smiled shyly when Jaanvi said, almost in a teasing tone. After some minute, Saanvi was done wearing her beautiful red colored Bridal lehanga.

Ishita came with jewellery box, they adorned Saanvi with beautiful gold jewelleries which include Mangtika, Necklace, Bangles, Kalire, Anklets, waistband.....

She is wearing the same anklets which Dev gave to Parvati.

Rihaan has told her to wear this one.

At last she wore the sandals and moved her eyes towards Mirror. Her eyes widened slightly, realizing how beautiful she is looking in bridal outfit.

Its not a dream, right?

She said in her mind then soft smile appeared on her lips when Chhavi came to her side and said.

"Rihaan Malhotra ki dulhan."

( Rihaan Malhotra's bride)

She took a deep breath to calm herself as she is so nervous right now

She took a deep breath to calm herself as she is so nervous right now. Its like Dream is about to come true. She was waiting for this day for so long. And Today, Finally she will become his! for lifetime.

She is wondering if Rihaan is feeling same like her.

Well, our groom has same condition like her. The Rihaan Malhotra is nervous too and His brothers teasing is not helping a bit.

" Guys, Stay quite for sometime."

" Ohhhhh"

Three of them said together.

" Rihaan Malhotra is nervous or excited to see his to-be-wife, huh?"

Yuvraaj said then laughed when Rihaan glared at him.