Purani Haveli

What type of relation I Have with you?

Malhotra siblings with Prem, Saanvi, Aadhya, Naina, Sonakshi, Varun and  Advay are ready to leave for Purani haveli.

Rihaan, Aadvik, prem with Saanvi, Naina, Chhavi and Ishita are in one car. Rihaan is driving with Naina sitting on the Passenger seat.

On the second car, rest of the boys and girls are sitting. Mahir is driving with Advay sitting beside him.

Saanvi looked outside the window and sigh left from her mouth.

She is feeling restless again as if something big is about to happen and same goes to Rihaan. Both are standing on the same spot. Both are connected to each other. Both are restless. But none of them knows. Destiny has another plan for these two which is yet to reveal.

Rihaan eyes suddenly caught the sight of Saanvi from mirror when he stopped his car at red light. She is looking outside. Her side profile is as beautiful as she looks from front. He smiled then again started to drive when light turned green.

Suddenly Ishita said.

" You know what, I am so excited to go there. It's like I am in the place of love where you can sense love only....Parvati and Rajdev love"

Prem smiled while Rihaan and Saanvi's heart beat increased. Rihaan knows things about purani haveli but he never went there. It was like he wasn't getting that need to go there. His heart was not feeling right but today as he is going, his excitement is increasing along with restlessness. His situation is same like Saanvi.

" Right Di...Btw It's bhai's first time too"

Chhavi said making Ishita to nod her head.

" You know Saanvi Di, People who lives there go to purani haveli to pray for their love that their love can never break like Parvati and Rajdev's love never broke."

Saanvi blinked her eyes, hearing Chhavi words. Rihaan too heard.

Who are you two? Why do you have to come to my dream.

Rihaan said in his mind.

Just how deep your love is. But why you two are coming to my dream. Are you trying to tell me something?

Saanvi said in her mind.

Both of them have same questions but they don't want to tell anyone thinking anyone will call them mad. Like who will believe that they are seeing Parvati and Rajdev in dream even though they haven't seen their face. They thinks that its only them who is seeing this type of dream. Neither Rihaan knows about Saanvi nor She does.

Just like this, while talking to each other they reached at their destination. Everyone came out of their car and stood together.

" Where is haveli guys?"

Aadhya asked seeing only houses, shop etc here. It's like a small village.

" Miss. We have to go there by walking"

Yuvraaj said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder from behind. Aadhya widen her eyes.

" Oh no.....Walking..."

" Don't worry I am here to lift you up"

He whispered near her ear making her to shrug his hand away from shoulder.

" No thanks."

Yuvraaj chuckled hearing her reply.

Rihaan came to them and said.