Proposing.

Tujhe jeet jeet haroon....
Ye praan Praan varoon.....
Haaye aise main niharoon....
Teri aarti utaroon.......

-Saiyaan
( Kailash kher )

Sangeet ceremony has started. Saanvi don't know about Rihaan's plan but she trust him.

Everyone took their respective seat. Media along with big personalities are present in the ceremony. Rihaan sat down beside Naina.

" You're looking handsome Rihaan."

She complimented making him to look at her.

" You are not looking bad either."

Naina smiled.

" Finally, we'll be married tomorrow."

" Yeah.."

Rihaan said uniterestingly while Naina continued her chitchat. To ignore her Rihaan moved his eyes towards Saanvi who is looking happy now. When her eyes caught the sight of Rihaan, a shy smile appeared on her lips as he passed her an amusing look like always.

" Rihaan."

He looked at Naina who is looking at him with jealousy in eyes.

" I am here and you seem to have fun eith someone else."

She said arrogantly.

" Like I told you before too, you can't control me."

Rihaan said calmly and moved his eyes infront while Naina sighed frustratedly.

Don't worry Rihaan, I will take care of that girl after marriage and yes, you have to do whatever I will say to you....just wait till our marriage then no one can stop me.

Naina said in her mind and a evil smile formed on her lips. Her craze to get Rihaan is increasing day by day which can lead to toxicity and destruction.

Ceremony started, one by one everyone came on stage and performed. Function is going on, everyone is having great fun. Suddenly Aadvik went to the stage and took the mic.

" So everyone, we got to know that Arjun Riazada's birthday is coming in few days so we thought to give him advance gift... With great love we've prepared a video clip for him to show the world that how Mr. Raizada became this succesful, being born in poor family.."

Everyonce clapped. Arjun was taken back for a second.

" I would like to invite Mr and Mrs Raizada to come up om stage."

Arjun with his wife went on stage while everyone is cheering for him. Advay can't be seen anywhere.

Aadvik gave the remote control to Arjun making him to glance at Naina then start the video. Camera's moved towards the direction of big screen where everyone can see how poor Arjun was in childhood. Arjun took a breath of relief, thinking that its just a normal video nothing else.

" It was your idea, wasn't it?"

Naina asked to Rihaan.

" Yeah"

Rihaan replied while looking at the big screen with a small smile on lips. After a minutes Rihaan glance at the direction of backstage where Advay is standing. Advay got his indication, looking at Arjun he said to himself.

" Your game is over, Mr. Raizada."

Video of Arjun is playing on the screen where they can how perfect husband, father and Man he is, doing donations, opening orphanages etc is his appreciating work.