Painful night

O khuda, btade kya lakeeron mein likha....humne to bas ishq hai kiya....

-O khuda
( Amaal malik, Palak muchhal)

That night was the most painful night of Paro and Dev's life. They were meeting each other like that last time before Dev will tie the knot with someone. What god had written in their destiny, they did nothing but love.

Love, the word which even God like but when Paro-Dev fell in love then the whole world became their enemy. They didn't want to run away like cowards. Never in million years they wanted to hear their love as Kalank ( Disgrace)
Her own family became their enemy.

In this lonely night two lovers are sitting together in each other's embrace, hearing heartbeat of one another.

" This place....."

Dev uttered then continued.

" I will keep this place in my heart forever as I've spent most beautiful days of my life with you here. Our love blossomed here, And today.....Our separation is happening here too..."

Dev chuckled sadly. Paro smiled slightly.

" Even the most sad moment is so beautiful with you...."

She sat down straight and looked at him. Their hands are grasp together.

" Do you remember what I told you once..."

He hummed and she joined their forehead together..

" If ever our paths diverge and we get lost while walking"

Parvati stopped for a second then both of them said together.

" Whether you love me tomorrow or not but I will never leave your door. I will stick there. No matter where destiny take us my love for you will never fade. It will keep on increasing..."

Tear left from their eyes while saying that.
Dev gave a peck of her forehead then cupped her cheeks.

" You are the best thing which happened in Dev's life. From the very first day you became the reason of my happiness. That admiring from far, talking to you in night, everything is treasure for me....I am forever grateful that God send you for me."

She took a deep breath then said.

" Dev....Will you give me something If I ask."

" Just try once..."

He said. Her heart beat increased as she don't know how to ask him that. Still keeping everything aside she whispered near his lips.

" Kiss me...."

Without waiting any second Dev put his lips over her and tear stream down from her eyes. Their lips are perfectly moving together. They never knew their first kiss with be their last.

That night when his lips touched her soft one he promised himself that he won't touch and give his heart to anyone other than Parvati. His body, heart, soul everything is owned by her. And Same goes to her. Parvati's brothers did what they could but they can't snatch her memories. She won't let anyone touch her as Dev has already did.

They broke the kiss. Chest is moving up and down because of slow breathing. She  wiped his tears and smiled when Dev said.

" I love you forever...know it"