The tragic end of Rajvardhan's

Nahi socha tha milkar kabhi honge juda.....

-O khuda
( Amaal malik, Palak muchhal)

Rajvardhan's condition are getting worse day by day after the death of Vardhaan. Everyone in the family are disturbed. Being the CEO of R.V enterprises, Vardhaan's chair is taken over by Rishabh and no one is happier than Vidhi, Rishabh , Vanraaj and the one who is included with them.

Dev is still behaving with Sanskriti like a stranger. She is trying her best to get close to him but Dev can't break the walls he has create inside his heart where only Paro lives.

Parvati is now talking to brothers. Its like a Big storm came and took away their happiness, First Dev's marriage, Second Vardhaan's death.

Vidhi and her brothers are trying their best to take over the haveli too, and looks like they are succeeding.

It was the time of night, Moon is shining in the sky with stars. Night is quiet but someone is excited.

" Today I will make you mine Dev...."

Sanskriti said, she has adorned herself beautifully. Any Men can drool over her beauty just by one look.

Suddenly Dev entered into his room. He frowned his eyebrows seeing decorations. His eyes fell on Sanskriti who is staring at him intensely.

But isn't its his room.? They live in separate room.

" What is this..."

He asked, not liking the way she is trying to impress him. Dev never wanted to break any girl heart, he just can't. Parvati was not wrong when she used to say to everyone that " My dev is so nice. His heart is made up of Gold"

But It seems like, Sanskriti want him to do everything he don't want to.

She walked towards him in little seductive way but Dev's expression didn't change. Her cleavage is showing and waist is exposed little too much cause of Saree. Dev moved his eyes away from her when she stood infront of him.

" Today....."

Saying that Sanskriti started to caresses his chest with her finger. Before her finger could move further down Dev grabbed her hand and shrugged it away from his body.
She chuckled.

" How I am looking...."

She asked but he didn't say anything and turn his back at her to leave the room but before he could Sanskriti hugged him from behind. He clenched his jaw in anger.

" Don't go tonight..."

She walked infront of him and tried to cup his cheeks but he moved his head to a side.
She gritted her teeth, trying to control her anger.

" Dev.....I love you"

She confessed. Dev looked at her blankly.

She blinked her eyes at him. As Dev again tried to walk away Sanskriti again grabbed his hand and stopped him.

" Don't....You like me..?"

He sighed softly.

" Its not about liking. I...Its just.....Love is something which can be felt once and I have felt that with someone else....I am sorry if I said something wrong."