A love so pure.

I still remember the day
Our eyes met and
Soul become one........

FEW MONTHS LATER.

Saanvi looked at big belly of 7 months in mirror. Rihaan wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Putting his chin on her shoulder.

" What are you thinking."

" That how baby will look like. Me or you?"

" Offcourse like me."

Rihaan replied.

" Nooo.... Like me."

Saanvi said in a whining tone. Rihaan giggled slightly.

" Ok ok Mam...but come now. Its time to eat food."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bed. Making her sit down on bed he came with plate of food.

" What's in food today."

Saanvi asked.

" Daal, Sabji , roti, chawal"

Saanvi made a weird face.

" I don't want it."

" Ok..."

She frowned her eyebrows when he made a bite for her. From few days he is ignoring her like this and doing his work even though she deny.

" I said I do-"

Before she could complete her sentence Rihaan put the bite into her mouth.

" It was mine bite."

She sighed, realizing he will use the same trick to feed her.

" It was baby's bite."

She scoffed and ate it while glaring at him.

" what if Baby is boy. So its his bite"

He feed her again. Just like this he made her eat the food while giving bite the name of every family member.

" Hey baby..."

Rihaan said while caressing Saanvi's baby bump. She smiled seeing him.

" When will you come."

" Oho...papa, don't you know"

Saanvi imitated baby's voice and Rihaan giggled.

" Baby, whom do you love more? Me or mumma."

" Offcourse Mumma."

Saanvi giggled saying that.

" Ow-"

" oh my. Baby kicked."

Rihaan exclaimed and Saanvi nodded her head.

" It means baby is telling you stop bullying my father."

Saanvi raised her eyebrows when Rihaan softly rubbed his nose with her belly. He left a long peck then looked at Saanvi.

" So wifey...."

Saying he captured her lips with his. After few seconds he moved back only to peck her lips several times.

" Ok...bas bas..."

Saanvi said while giggling. Rihaan smiled then lay down beside her. He snuggled his face into her neck.

" God...when our baby will come. I am not able to cuddle you properly."

She chuckled hearing him.

3 MONTHS LATER.

Rihaan stood up quickly as he heard Saanvi's shouting from inside the labour room. He is looking worried for her. Aadvik, Meera looked at him as he is looking like that after another shout he will straight barge inside the room.