Paro and Dev.....

Life has brought the book of old, past days.......

Chitra took a deep breath while everyone are waiting for her to say something. Her eyes started shinning when recalled the past. A soft smile appeared on her lips. She can see herself, Parvati, Dev and their other friends and family. It was the time when India got its independence and after just five years A beautiful love story emerged around 1952.

" Parvati and Rajdev.....".

Chitra uttered then continue.

Two body but one soul. For Parvati, Everything was Rajdev and For Rajdev, his day starts with Paro and end with paro only.... Their love is eternal. But some great love stories are meant to remain incomplete...

It is the story of two souls who fell in love but weren't able to unite......
It is the story of two lovers who dared to cross the limit of love.......
It is the story of a princess falling for someone she shouldn't have.......

Chitra looked around the room and found everyone listening her carefully. Glancing at Saanvi and Rihaan she continue.

The purani haveli which is looking like this today was the Symbol of prosperity, Richness, Happiness of Rajvardhan's. After the death of Rukamini and Chiraag Rajvardhan, three heirs, Vardhaan, Viraaj and Abhimanyu took the responsibility on their head.

Vardhaan was the eldest son and Viraaj, Abhimanyu, Middle and youngest son respectively. Three of them were perfect from every aspect whether its about business or family. After their parents death three of them got married to ladies whom their parents chose for them already. They were Ruhanika, Radha and Ragini Rajvardhan.... Eldest, middle, youngest daughter in law of Rajvardhan's respectively.

But apart from this, Three of them had a little sister.. She was only 3 years old when their parents died. She was the apple of everyone's eyes. Their brothers were so protective for her. Not even a single person in haveli used to hate her, whether its a maid, Servants, guards, drivers etc. She was none other than Parvati Rajvardhan, youngest daughter of Rajvardhan's who Treated her like a princess.

But there was the person, who used to admire her from far. He gave his heart to her from the day she was born. But unfortunately he was not in the position to even stand beside her, he was the son of Radha's personal Maid. Being perfect in fighting and all, He became Viraaj's bodyguards after growing up. His name was Rajdev.

It was the time When Dev was 12 years old and paro was 9. He was eating his food with his friends while sitting on the ground, far from Rajvardhan's. Parvati saw him and went toward him with her two friends. Dev and his friends were shocked but Parvati assured them.

That was the first time both of them met each other.

Dev was only listening to her with admiration in eyes while she was playing with their friend. Dev and Paro became friends that day. Two little souls united in such a way that it felt like magic was in the air, like there was another universe from them where no one was allowed other than them.

Parvati used to meet him without her brothers knowing as they didn't like her to meet someone who is in low position than them, but she could care less. Dev's parents along with his sister, everyone liked Parvati.

At the age of 18 Dev realized his true feelings for Parvati but something was stopping him....which was differences made by Parvati's brother.

It was the time of Parvati's 20th birthday. Haveli was getting decorated. But our birthday girl was sitting alone in her room sadly. Reason....We'll come to know soon.