A night to remember

Dil ka armaan bana hai tu.....
Meri pehchaan bana hai tu.....
Saanson mein rooh banke....
Tu sama gaya.....

-Deewana kar raha hai
( Javed ali )

Mature content ahead 🚫

Kissing each other, they entered into the room and Rihaan closed the glass window only to pin her against it. Grabbing her nape little harshly he bite her lower lips earning a sound of hiss from her. His tongue collided with her and he took the lead.
Her fist is grabbing his shirt tightly. Their chest is moving up and down because of heavy breathing.

They never felt this before. Its like their body is burning with desire for each other. Crossing the only limit of love they will unite and become one for eternity in the presence sky full of stars and moon. Nature has always been on their side just like today.

In her lips there was approval today which he needed till now.

Saanvi broke the kiss and In a blink of an eye Rihaan put his lips on her neck making her to tilt her neck up, giving him access. Sucking, licking her skin he gave it a bite making her to let out a painful moan. The undescribable thing he is doing to her is insane.

His kiss turned more harsh and her eyes closed tightly with hand grabbing his biceps tightly, digging nails to his skin.

He moved down to her cleavage while kissing and grabbed the tuck of her saree making her heart beat to increase rapidly. She put her hand on him, stopping him. He looked at her, realizing her hesitancy.

He moved back and started to unbutton his shirt. Her eyes stopped at the tattoo on his chest then moved down to his abs. God!!! With tattoo all over in arms, and abs, Saanvi is just drooling over him-

She looked up and her cheeks turned red when she heard Rihaan chuckle. His smirk is not helping a bit. Rihaan grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer. Wrapping hand around her waist he again kissed her like he is pouring all his love into the kiss. He moved back after few minutes then attacked her neck. Moving upward he bite her earlobe then lick it.

The sinful sound coming out from Saanvi's ears is like music to him which is only making him to crazy. He is giving her pleasure like he knows her body more than herself. She gasp when he grabbed the string of her blouse only to open it. Before she could react Rihaan kissed her again and unhooked her blouse in a mean time.

Only Saanvi know how nervous she is right now and only Rihaan how crazy she is making him from inside. The dim light in the room, wind blowing through the window....everything is creating euphoric at the same time erotic atmosphere around them.

Saanvi grabbed her blouse from front to stop it from falling but Rihaan did the opposite. He tuck his finger inside the band of her saree and pulled it making her underskirt to come in view. Her Saree dropped down and Rihaan slide the pallu from her shoulder.

She quickly hugged him as she is too shy to face him right now, being half naked infront of him. Its not like they haven't been in this situation but this feeling is something different.

Rihaan smiled and lift her up in bridal style. Making her lie on the bed he hovered over then gave a peck on her both eyes, cheeks, nose, lips, chin then moved further down while kissing her neck. Worshipping her body with kisses he reached near her belly.

He looked at her with slight smirk. As soon as his teeth took the skin of her belly in between, Saanvi gasp and let out painful moan. He licked the particular area then suck it.