Heart is paining

Why everyone became enemy of our love.....?

Its been a day since that incident. Paro was worried all day. She tried to know about her brothers whereabouts but failed. She don't know what they are going to do. Moreover she haven't met Dev from that day.

Parvati is sitting infront of temple. She is only praying to god. Tears are slipping from her eyes. Her sister in laws can see her from far but can't do anything. Chitra is sitting beside her to just company her. Every single person in the haveli is sad.

Its like cloud of sorrow has covered the haveli. The only girl who used to spread happiness is now helplessly sitting infront of god so how can they be happy?
Paro wiped her tears even though it ain't stopping.

No one in the haveli knows about Rajdev since that day. Even their family shifted their home somewhere else from the haveli.

It was the evening time when Parvati was being called in study room of Rajvardhan's. Her brothers are calling her. She is nervous, scared to face them, worried of their decision.

She entered into their room and sat down Infront of them on couch. Three of them noticed her gloomy face but none of them tired to console her. How can they? Its Paro's mistake right? She shouldn't have loved anyone knowing her brothers won't accept. Moreover she fell for someone whose standard is lower than them. They thought to marry her off in some rich family, not in some poor family. Its not them who are thinking this, its their ego, arrogant personality.

None of them uttered a word until Viraaj passed a paper toward Paro. She frowned her eyebrows slightly then took the paper from table.

After a while her eyes widened as read the paper. She looked at three of them.

" Y....You fired him?"

Her tone was screaming disagreement.

" Yeah, And they've shifted their home somewhere else."

She got shocked, not even able to utter a word. That's why she wasn't able to see Dev and his family from that day. She knows Dev respects her brothers so he will do anything they would tell him without complaining.

" Why...bhaiya?"

She asked.

" You know it Parvati..."

She took a deep breath as tear stream down from her eyes.

Can't they see she is suffering?

" And.....If you try to meet him again. We'll make sure his father loses his job too. We will make their life difficult Parvati. Leave Rajdev If you want to save them."

She wiped her tears.

" Why're you even doing that bhaiya? Because I love him? Or his standard is lower than us? Can't you see my love for him. Will you be happy seeing me suffering for Dev...?"

She asked and none of them answered her question.

" Vardhaan bhaiya, You loves me like your own daughter. You said you will do anything for my happiness. Then why are you trying to snatch my happiness."

She sighed when he didn't say anything. Looking at Viraaj she said.

" Bhaiya you? I am most comfortable with you. You are the one who never scolds me.  I was about to tell you first thinking that You will hear me, support me but you did opposite."