Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Everything ached and throbbed. Their arms, legs, head, side, everything. Katsuki's hands burned an angry red, pulsating as he willed them to keep creating explosions. Izuku's arms were bruised, ugly black and purple lining them.

Hisashi wasn't doing so well either. He struggled to breathe, chest heaving as he glared at the teens. His stupid fancy suit was wrinkled and tattered, an entire sleeve ripped off and shredded to pieces somewhere in the battleground. No teacher or pro hero has gone to their aid, being completely held off by the rest of the League.

"Surrender already!" Hisashi sneered, body trembling in anger.

"The lack of oxygen is making you fucking delirious!" Katsuki scoffed, already charging towards him with Izuku right behind him.

All for One pushed them away with his quirks, struggling in the slightest. Why haven't his stupid pawns killed everyone else already?! Fucking pathetic!

The crumbled walls beside them suddenly were engulfed in flames, a mix of blue and orange. Hisashi smirked, watching as the two teens jumped away from it. Ice shards shot through the air, Todoroki sliding over them as he fought Dabi just above the three.

The distraction was enough for All for One.

Black and red sparks surrounded his body, sharp tendrils rapidly sprouting from his fingertips as they surrounded Katsuki's body. The blond's eyes widened in the slightest, wrapping his hands around the tendrils and activating his quirk. "Let me go you, bastard!"

"How pitiful," All for One mocked, making the tendrils tighten around Katsuki's body. "No wonder you were easily kidnapped at first."

"Hisashi!" Izuku snapped, having gone around the man's body. Green lighting surrounded his body, eyes going white. Hisashi stumbled to the side, not having detected Izuku's movements. He hastily dodged Izuku's kicks, making sure to not let loose the explosive blond who trashed against his quirk. "Let him go!"

"Then surrender your quirk to me!" the bald man sneered, his free hand reaching toward Izuku's face.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Katsuki shouted in warning. The tendrils were squeezing his torso painfully, but like hell would he let that asshole get what he wants!

A yelp left his mouth as he was slammed harshly into the ground, concrete scratching his face and digging into his skin. "You are extremely annoying."

"I said, let him go!" Izuku snarled, landing a punch to Hisashi's face and sending him barreling to the side. The action caused the man to involuntarily deactivate his quirk, setting Katsuki free.

The blond hissed, bringing a finger up to lightly graze his bleeding and bruised cheek. "Motherfucker."

"Watch out!" Someone yelled, Izuku's danger sense going off right before a wave of blue flames came crashing from above them. Katsuki managed to jump out of the way, but Izuku's leg got engulfed in the scorching heat making him yelp in pain. The fabric of his torn pants melted into his skin, making the burning sensation much more painful.

"Shit!" Katsuki exclaimed as he bolted to Izuku's aid, watching as the boy clutched his leg and screamed. Todoroki managed to land next to Izuku, having escaped Dabi's attacks for just a moment.

"I'll have to put ice on it, but it's going to scar," the heterochromatic rushed out, not waiting for a sign of approval before extinguishing the flames. Izuku hissed, gritting his teeth as his entire leg burned from the combination of fire and ice.

Danger sense went off once again, prompting Izuku to grab the other two boys and jump out of the way despite his leg. A mix of air and blue flames barely grazed them, Dabi and Hisashi both having cruel smirks on their faces as they stood side by side.