Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A sweet aroma filled the the room as Sato took out a carrot cake from the oven, making several people drool. Most of the class was huddled inside the common room, debating on what movie to watch for movie night. They couldn't decide whether to watch an action or a comedy, so there they were, playing rock, paper, scissors in order to declare the winner.

"Why not pick an action-comedy and get this over with?" Jiro asked in annoyance, watching how at least six people battled on rock, paper, scissors.

"But it's not the same," Kaminari whined. "Since when do you see Adam Sandler in a Transformers movie? Never."

"The Transformers saga is great, you can't hate on it," Kirishima argued, earning a few agreements from his classmates. "Bakubro, what do you say?"

"That you're all a fucking bunch of idiots," Katsuki grumbled with his arms crossed. A few groans were heard from his classmates, and he clicked his tongue in annoyance. "What the fuck are you all whining about? If you want to see a fucking movie, just pick a random one from the goddammed pile!"

Izuku chuckled from the kitchen as he heard everyone complain and debate their options. Todoroki, Uraraka and him were currently helping Sato with the cake. Todoroki used his quirk to cool the cake down enough to decorate it with some cream cheese frosting. He wasn't really supposed to be using his quirk outside of training, but it was all for the sake of cake. They would be lying if they said that their mouths weren't watering at the delicious smell. Sato was one hell of a baker.

Mina suddenly popped her head inside the kitchen, grabbing Todoroki and Sato by their elbows and dragging them to the common room."Come on guys, we need your help deciding on a movie since these people are being idiots."

"Why don't you just put Ice Age?" Todoroki said with a serious face. Izuku laughed at that suggestion, but Mina's expression to it was even funnier. It seemed like it would take a while for the class to decide on something.

Izuku and Uraraka finished decorating the cake, grabbing some paper plates from the cabinets and a knife to cut the cake and share it. While in the process of cutting slices of cake, Uraraka watched Izuku from the corner of her eyes taking a deep breath.

"Izu-kun?" Izuku hummed, offering her a small smile to let her know he was listening. "Is there something going on between you and Bakugo?"

The question caught him off guard, eyes widening in the slightest. "W-Why would you think that there's something going on?"

Uraraka giggled, serving the slices of cake into different plates. "Well, for starters, you've got that silly little blush on your cheeks."

Letting go of the knife, the greenette immediately went to cover his flushed cheeks in embarrassment. He looked around the kitchen in panic, grateful that there wasn't anyone around to hear what the girl had just said. "What the hell, Ochako?!"

"Well? Spill the beans, mister," Uraraka smirked crossing her arms over her chest and lowering her voice down to a whisper. "Do you like Bakugo?"

"W-Wait, no! I—hold on, how?!" Izuku stuttered out, cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red.

"So you do?!" Uraraka asked in astonishment, mouth hanging open.

"Shhh!" Izuku shushed immediately, wanting the ground to open up and swallow him whole. How did Uraraka find out? Was his feelings for the blond obvious?! What would she think of him being gay?

"Sorry, sorry!" Uraraka whisper-yelled. "Oh my God, I can't believe this!"

"H-How did you..?" Izuku trailed off, looking away and scratching the back of his neck timidly.