Chapter 20 - Planetary danger regulations.

The Kryber descended to the surface with a giant ocean and scattered islands, they eventually found a good one to land on.

"The water looks so warm!" Merca said stepping outside, onto the warm sand.

"It does, but remember we're not here for a vacation, we've got about a month to find the Kree pirates. I don't think it will take too long though," Vontaine noted as he looked around. The plant life that surrounded them was massive with giant palm trees stretching up into the sky.

"Kinda hot though," Fritz mentioned.

"Where are we headed?" She asked looking over.

"Well, Malketa's scan indicates that there is an outpost over to the north. We should probably change into some different clothing, and try to blend in a little," he said scanning the horizon.

"Looks like we landed on an uninhabited island. Wanna move the ship?" Fritz suggested.

"Nahh man, the Alcrist 2 can hover, well take that," he grinned.

"Uhh. How? It's only got two seats and there are four of us now, including master Zen of course!" Fritz noted.

"Oh true. Well someone has to stay behind then,".

"I don't mind if you wanna go have boy time," Merca offered.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yep! This allows me to have some fun with Zen," she agreed running into the ship.

"I guess it's settled then, let's go," Vontaine said jumping into the Alcrist 2.

After speeding across the water for several minutes they had made it to a main island. The Alcrist 2 sped down onto an empty beach, disrupting the sand as they found a good hiding spot amongst massive bushes and even bigger leaves.

They made their way out to A small beachfront town. As they moved closer they picked up some tropical button-up shirts and slung them on, each adoring their own different styles.

Food stalls paved their way onto the beach.

"God, that food smells awesome" Fritz sighed.

"Here, go nuts," Vontaine replied handing him a credit chip with 100 credits.

"Thank you," Fritz exclaimed running over to stalls and purchasing all manner of culinary delights!

Meanwhile, Vontaine looked into the location of the Kree pirates. The note that Gladius had personally written, indicated they would be on Kizeen setting up a shipment station somewhere on the planet.

He didn't want to ask any more bartenders for answers for fear of what happened last time, although this place seemed much nicer than Sábrosk. As he looked around everyone was cheerful, hundreds were swimming, eating, and playing various beach games with smiles plastered on their faces.

"What's goin on?" Fritz said, creeping up behind Vontaine.

"Nothing really," he replied.

"This food is so good, it's like sushi, and so many styles too. There's like, battered fish and shrimp tempura, and takoyaki!" He said in awe.

Meanwhile, Merca had been playing in the water with Zen, splashing around and having fun. It was a beautiful day, the sand was warm and the water was extremely clear. Suddenly she looked up into the sky when she heard a loud droning sound.

Three speed ships zoomed overhead leaving behind trails of white clouds.

That's when she saw it. On the side of one of the ships was the symbol they had been looking for.