Chapter 37 - The final battle starts!

They waited in the ship for several hours, and surely enough, Zolbo had requested a meeting with the galactic council under extreme threat.

A meeting was begrudgingly organised and held only after eight hours. They had tracked every step, Malketa keeping close eyes on transmission between Zolbo and the council. They knew the time and place.

Zolbo would take a void ship to Varsalome. This is because when Chester told him about the bombs, he used Varsalome time, a distinct but tactical analysis of the conversation.

Once they knew this information, they headed to Varsalome and stayed in orbit until Malketa's scans located Zolbo's ship. A sleek design with a gold and silver paint job. Very eye-catching.

It quickly dove into the atmosphere, and they followed far behind, avoiding detection rather easily.

Once Zolbo's ship docked, they took the Kryber and headed to the same station, docking their ship directly next to his.

He grew suspicious but didn't have time to ask questions or harass them. A cruiser picked him up shortly afterwards, so Vontaine and Chester jumped into the Alcrist 2 and sped off after him.

They eventually arrived outside the gates of a large mansion, and Zolbo headed in quickly. This is when they saw that he now had a cybernetic arm. It was still acclimating to use, so he had it in a sling. Following him through were several guards.

They parked the Alcrist 2 some blocks away and headed back quickly.

"We don't know what to expect when inside, so be prepared for anything," Vontaine said as they jumped the fence and made it to the front door.

Chester nodded as plates of black exoskeleton coated his arms and entire head. Two antennae protruding from his forehead.

"How many forms do you have?" Vontaine asked, activating his gauntlets.

"Tonnes," Chester said kicking the doors, splintering them.

The two rushed in as guards swarmed the place. From Chester's forearms, plates of his armour shot off of him with insane speed, careening into guards' faces, sending them to the ground with hard thuds. Vontaine was sending them flying with the ferocity of his punches.

They quickly made their way through the main foyer and into the back where two giant doors stood strong.

"This is it. Maybe we should pack away our weapons," Vontaine said, deactivating his gauntlets.

Chester nodded again, his armour sinking back into his flesh.

Once done, Vontaine put his hands on the doors on either side and pushed them open quickly, startling everyone inside, including Zolbo, who fell to the floor.

"Who dares enter this place!" A man shouted, pounding his fist onto his armrest.

"Get lost assholoes! Can't you see where in an important meeting?!" Zolbo said through fat cheeks.

"The penalty for such a violation is quite high you know?" A queen spoke.

"Yeah, shut up a second," Vontaine snapped, walking up next to Zolbo. Chester followed behind him.

The kings and queens all gasped in shock at his assumed arrogance.

"We have some news of the recent warning delivered to this man," Vontaine said, pointing to Zolbo.

"You are already looking at several thousand years in Lost Vail, You wish to make your sentence longer?" The queen asked.

"Lost Vail is a super Max prison, that doesn't scare me at all. But what I'm about to tell you does," Vontaine started.